How long did it take you to get the most out of Iontophoresis?

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Casper on #1411

Hey all, as the title says I was wondering how long it took you to reach the point where you can use the full potential of your Iontophoresis machine.

I was reading reviews and saw that many people have different periods of adjustment a.k.a daily initial treatments before switching into the weekly maintenance mode. Some take three weeks, some four, five or even more… I guess it also depends on the machine – a Drionic is not the same as Idromed or Fischer, etc.

It took me about two months to reach the peak with my Hidrex and this is probably unusually long. My theory is that this happened because I used a low pulsed current because my skin is sensitive. How long did it take you to get the most out of your device? What were the settings you used?

• Participant
        Lucas on #1688

Hey, I'm pretty much a newbie, only been doing iontophoresis for months now, but here it is: I think it took me about 5 weeks to get everything working just right.

My iontophoresis device is Idrostar + and it is supposed to be a high profile device. In my experience, despite that, it did take some getting used to, and for a while even after I started with the treatments, I would still sweat too much. After 5 weeks, everything finally fell in its place: I got rid of sweaty hands, and pretty much I also got rid of sweaty feet. 🙂

So, to answer your question, I would say that it took me 5 weeks to get the most out of iontophoresis. You can read more about me here. 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: How long did it take you to get the most out of Iontophoresis?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar