Hyperhidrosis Local Support Groups?

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        Melanie on #1652

Do you have any local support groups for hyperhidrosis? I mean, local as in Real Life. 🙂

I have a friend who, just like me, suffers from hyperhidrosis. Since there are two of us, we thought how it would be great if we could muster up some courage and start some kind of local support group for hyperhidrosis.

We would essentially like it to be like an informal book club (lol), only we would talk about our struggles with hyperhidrosis instead. Ideally, we could even exchange iontophoresis machines or other useful equipment, remedies, and so on. E.g. we have Idromed and Drionic, while others could have Fischer Galvanic and Hidrex, etc. Maybe by exchanging our devices with a group of friends we could try out what works best for free!

But even more important is the exchange of advices, tips, and most of all, understanding and support.

The only problem is, I don't know how to go about it. At the moment, this seems like a big project – I'm not sure if there are any legal requirements. Do we need to register these meetings somehow, or can it be completely informal?

If you have similar local support groups, and know how to start one and how these things work, please share your knowledge with me. Thank you!

Stephanie Katz on #7353

I offer energetic healing for the treatment or adjunct treatment of hyperhidrosis. I, too, have suffered with sweaty palms most of my life. The high emotion involved with the daily living in this condition gets trapped within the body. This high emotion ( or energy) can be released then replaced with good energy. I offer a first time 30 minute free session for my client to get to know me and my energetic healing modalities. These sessions can be done by phone or video chat. If you choose to make an office visit in person I will have to charge for 50 minute session.Please contact me by email, website, or phone 661-992-4396. Thank you, many blessings on your journey, Stephanie

Vero on #9110

hi! one tip: be aware of using some products in creams, serums, shampoos..etc, as paraffinum, mineral oil. They remain in your hands and products as aluminiun chloride won´t work!!! Also your soups! And the one for washing and softening clothes as well!! It took me looooootttt of time to realize that parabens and some silk components generated a layer in my hands and feet that won´t allow aluminun chloride to perform! Sorry, no club, but just want it to share this big issue here with you guys! Get use to read the ingredients of any product that will be in contact with your hands and feet! Stay safe!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Hyperhidrosis Local Support Groups?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar