Summer Alert!

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        JennyDale on #1908

Okay, sure, it's not summer yet, but it will be here soon, and already (where I live) we are experiencing days of increased heat… And I don't need to say that this means more and more excessive sweat (for me and pretty much everyone else with hyperhidrosis.)

So: preparing for summer. How do you do it? How do you prepare physically? How do you prepare psychologically?

For me, this is the time of the year when I restock on additional face swipes and other products that can be used as a hyperhidrosis treatment in a heat-provoked sweat crisis. But I also start feeling very nervous (which encourages sweaty hands 🙁 ), and I am a lot more self-conscious about my head sweating.

I understand that those of you who use iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis, or have had some kind of permanent hyperhidrosis treatment (like miraDry), will probably say that summer doesn't make a difference for you. But, for me it does – and I'm sure it does for many others… ❗ So, let's talk about it – it would be great to exchange advices.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Summer Alert!
Your information:

Skip to toolbar