Where do you buy these devices?

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Ramona on #1434

What are the best vendors for buying a iontophoresis device? Are there some shops where you live, and then you just walk in and buy one? Or is the whole thing exclusively online? I think I saw that some brands have their own official sites (Fischer and Drionic, I think), but for some of them (like iontophoresis-device) I am not sure if that's THE site, or just a regular distributor…
        I just wondered what are your experiences, and what are the best places to order this from. I mean, the price could differ from one vendor to another, right? And then there's the issue of safe delivery, returns, etc. Feel free to point me in the right direction. 🙂

• Participant
        Twinkle on #1436

Many places to choose from. Usually you can find standard prices at official websites, and cheaper ones on websites like e-bay if you get lucky. When it comes to official sites, I think this is Hidrex manufacturer website, and this here is Idromed website. Yeah, I hope you can read German lol. Just kidding – you can switch the language to English on both sites. 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Where do you buy these devices?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar