Any thoughts on "Iontophoresis Electro Antiperspirant"?

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Wallace Trent on #1489

A new device for Iontophoresis, called Electro Antiperspirant is being mentioned recently. Apparently it can be used on sweaty hands and feet, and sweaty armpits, head, etc… I never heard of this device before, and personally don't know of anyone who uses it. If anyone on this site has some firsthand experience doing iontophoresis with this device, let me know! 🙂

The website I linked boasts “perfect results” and claiming it's the best iontophoresis device out there. Frankly I am skeptical to these claims as they seem to be overdone… That's why I hope to find someone who can testify if this thing really works so well as it's supposed to!

• Participant
        Sean M. on #1490

What do you mean being mentioned? Where?
        In any case, I saw the website and visited their Facebook page. Their adaptors for face and underarm actually look pretty good and if this worked it could be one of the more versatile iontophoresis machines. The main problem, as I see it, is that this is new, and I can't find users' feedback that would tell us if this is really as good as it is supposed to be.

From the looks of it, this is nothing revolutionary – just another iontophoresis machine. It all comes down to how well the machine is made, and how effective it is.

• Participant
        JennyDale on #1492

I love the look of their face mask! Looks soft and gentle, instead of resembling a torture device! Lol! (I was a little intimidated by the scary look of Hidrex face mask.)
        Of course, design is probably the least important thing… I do appreciate the soft spongy look of the face mask, but it all depends on how durable and good it really is. I will try to find out if anyone used this mask in other hyperhidrosis communities and will let you know if I learn anything useful!

Manuel on #3050

Hi guys, I do not see many replies here; I hope you can reply something useful to me.

I am 36 years old and have been recluded at home the whole summer, as I need to have 7 or 8 showers daily: I suffer hyperhidrosis on my face and head. Buckets and buckets of sweat.

I am not comfortable with sex either, as I sweat too much and it gets really unpleasant for my sexual partners. I can´t go to many clubs or bars because the heat will make me sweat as a pig.

My life is not worth it like this.

I have discovered the Electro Antiperspirant with the adaptors for face and head.

PLEASE anyone has used it? Does it work? Please help me.

Thanks

Jacob on #3310

Hello Manuel, I am using Electro Antiperspirant for face and armpits and it works very well for me. I am using it once a month for armpits, 3 treatments in a row and maybe little more often for face – probably because I have a beard so the application is little harder. Anyways, it's a great product, I'm sure it's worth giving it a shot.

Tamara on #3335

I've recently purchased the electro antiperspirant device and so far so good. I purchased the device online and received it after 3 days. I have never tried to treat my HH with anything before because I was generally skeptical about a cream doing anything amazing so this was a last resort. I was extremely frustrated as recently in my job I've had to deal with more people and shaking someone's hand gives me anxiety so that pushed me to purchase the device. There's a schedule that is noted in the instructions manual that you receive with the device. So I used it for the first 2 days 12mins on each polarity for both hands and feet day 3 you skip but I noticed an increase in sweating on that day which they have mentioned is normal I then used it on day 4 and 5 skip day 6 and then day 7. My hands did not sweat at all for 2 weeks after that I didn't even get that tingly feeling that tells you that you're about to start sweating my feet are so dry I no longer have to wear secret socks in my shoesbecause they just slip off. I stopped the treatment due to the skin irritation on my fingers which I was waiting for to heal the one downfall of the treatment. After the 2 weeks there was slight sweating on my finger tips nothing major though so I did a follow up treatment and after that it stopped. It's still too soon to tell I will give an update in a couple of months but for now I'm happy electro antiperspirant saved my life the anxiety I felt to shake someones hand is gone which is a major thing for me given that I have been suffering with this for the last 15 years. I don't think anyone who's never suffered from HH will ever understand what someone goes through having cold sweaty hands in winter not being able to walk barefoot due to leaving wet marks everywhere being told you will grow out of it etc… When you find something that works it changes your life I only hope that other HH sufferers will be able to find what works for them

M on #3760

Hello. I'm a student of age 17. I suffer from palms and feet HH. Can I use this device? I mean, my parents tell me that this should get over automatically in 2-3 years. Is it too early to use?

PS: I'm suffering from HH from age 13.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Any thoughts on "Iontophoresis Electro Antiperspirant"?
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar