Help, it doesn't work :(

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Fran on #5303

Hello, I am from Spain and I have already completed 20 sessions with 22 milliamps and I still sweat a lot 🙁
        My device is called Ionomat.
        What should I do? Yesterday I put baking soda and I reduced the quantity of tap water (500 ml for each hand).

• Keymaster
        Rohit on #5311

Hi Fran,

Sorry to hear that iontophoresis is not working for you.

20 sessions with 22 milliamps are quite a lot – over what period did you do those 20 sessions? You need to do a session on daily basis till sweat goes away and then reduce the frequency to maintain that.

I have not heard of Ionomat, so cannot comment specifically on that machine. However, unless there is a problem with your specific piece of machine, I do not think that the machine itself is a issue here.

You are doing the right thing – check the water quality. If you get hard water, adding baking soda may help.

However, in the end, iontophoresis is just one of the options – it works for most people I know of, but may not work for all. You may, unfortunately, fall into that category 🙁

Fran on #5317

I have done those sessions daily.
        My water is soft. I think that the water might be the problem, because I have been reading the forum and in many cases the issue is the type of water.

Fran on #5316

I have done those sessions daily. My water is soft. I think that the water might be the problem, because I have been reading the forum and in many cases the issue is the type of water.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Help, it doesn't work :(
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar