Indetouch Iontophoresis Machine Results

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Druv on #14710

My condition is on the extreme side with dripping sweat on hands and feet. I have been using Indetouch for over 2 months now and I am strictly following the schedule given to me through their helpline number and continued with almost daily treatments even after.

I have managed to see a 90% reduction in feet sweating after a month of treatment which I was very happy about but it's been 2+ months and I have only managed to see about a 40-50% reduction in hands. Sweating in feet has also started returning after only 2 weeks of relief so I believe I would need to follow treatment a few times every week to maintain the dryness in feet continuously which is honestly too time consuming given the very short term results for me.

I have also developed a lot of compensatory sweating on my legs and thighs. I am disappointed with the results but if your condition is mild to medium, it will most likely work for you with great results. It is unfortunate that my condition is too severe.

Stoner on #14725

I have hyperhidrosis of palm since I was a child. Now I am 23. I had a very hard life living with hyperhidrosis. Literally hyperhidrosis made me function at below my capacity. I had previously tried antiperspirant spray but it did not work. But this iontophoresis machine is working perfectly for me. I feel following the procedure as mentioned in manual is very important.

Ashok Sharma on #16406

Indetouch just nailed it… It is my 3rd session of using this machine and I just can't wait to express what this machine has done for me. I am suffering from hyperhidrosis since childhood but after ordering this machine I can't believe that my sweating has almost reduced after doing three sessions. So anybody suffering from hyperhidrosis, buy this device without any hesitation though a little bit expensive but its worth it.

Kevin Steven on #17054

First things first – Indetouch works and is much cheaper than options available abroad. It has been four days since I bought this one, and it almost reduced 90% of my sweating. Before I thought that I have to live with this sweaty hands and feet throughout my life, but this machine renewed me with another life. Only downside is that since I keep the metal plates to a side, the trays are smaller for my feet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Indetouch Iontophoresis Machine Results
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar