Lemon-water for excessive sweating

Leonie T on #8288

Hi,

I am overweight and suffers from excessive sweating since my junior high days. Then I have read about lemon water for weight loss, but apparently it also reduced my excessive sweating. I just leave the lemon (chopped, of course) in a pitcher of water and put in the fridge overnight. Then the next day, it will be my “water” for the whole day. I have been doing this for about three months now. From 70 kilos, I am now down to 61 kilos. And noticed I no longer swEAT excessively.

I did some research and found out lemons contain large amounts of citric acid, a very strong substance that is known for eliminating harmful bacteria. It can also be used for reducing excessive sweating from the human body. Some use it directly to the skin. They squeeze the lemon so most of the juice has ran out, then rub the lemon on their underarms.

-Leonie

Jessie on #8318

Hi Leonie,

I have tried lemon and water for my excessive sweating, and yes, it works just slowly. But at least it is working and super natural. I am thinking of adding honey to it, just to have a variety of taste. I hope it will not affect the effectiveness of the “lemon-water”. No changes on my weight since I started last December 15, up to now.

-jessie

Allen Scarlon on #8472

Hola, I am using lemon for my excessive underarm sweating. I am not drinking it but I rub it directly to my underarms, just half lemon while lightly squeezing to extract the liquid. But you may also mix a small amount of lemon juice with baking soda and apply it with a cotton pad. It works for me. The acid in lemon makes it a perfect candidate to naturally reduce excessive sweating. Maybe if you sweat all over your body, drinking it with water that sit overnight is more effective and easier than rubbing it to your whole body.

Thanks

Mel on #8499

I tried lemon water mixed with honey. I drank about ten glasses a day, and I drink it warm. The benefit of drinking warm water with lemon and honey is, it is effective in cleansing the body. Our body attracts many toxins from the food we eat especially when we eat on fast foods and restaurants. Taking Honey with Luke warm water and lemon detoxifies the body making it free from constipation, acne and many other problems. Drinking warm water with honey and lemon also encourages sweating which cleanses the lymphatic system and improves complexion. So I think you will surely sweat but for the benefits.

Ruby on #8895

Lemon has replaced my deodorant. I stopped wearing standard antiperspirant more than a decade ago. I rubbed one half of lemon along my underarm as if it were the roller head of Dry Idea. But this is not for acidic person as it can cause irritation.

Anton L on #9387

Lemon water is another all-natural deodorant and hyperhidrosis home remedy. Apply fresh lemon to your underarms at night to get better result, then shower in the morning to remove any residual lemony-fresh scent. I believe it is widely used for reducing excessive sweating from the human body. To use lemons as part of your anti-sweating routine, squeeze the lemon so most of the juice has ran out, then rub the lemon on your underarms.

Jana on #9796

I do lemon + cucumber with water.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Lemon-water for excessive sweating
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar