Renting an Iontophoresis Machine – Yes or No?

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Elena V. on #1641

This Robert's post drew my attention to a great way one can try out iontophoresis without buying an iontophoresis machine right away.

Since Fischer Galvanic machines are already well known for their quality, I don't mind that they are the only available machines in these offers, but the main dilemma is: is renting better than buying?

To me it seems that renting is only preferable if you are planning to buy a Fischer Galvanic, but want to be 100% sure that iontophoresis works for you before you actually make the final decision. In the long run, I think I would rather buy an iontophoresis device as soon as it proves itself to be effective. That way, I don't have to worry about future expenses.

And what do you think? Other opinions are more than welcome!

• Participant
        Toby on #1669

In my experience, renting a Fischer Galvanic was a wise call. It removed the fear of “what if I throw my money away”, and it alleviated all worries my wife had about the effect a bought iontophoresis device would have on our monthly budget.

This way, it was one small cost to begin with, and after proving itself as a wise investment, buying Fischer Galvanic was a safe call. To be honest, I would rather rent a Hidrex device, since they also come with back applicators, but they don't have this option (at least where I live). It ended up being fine either way.

So, renting is definitely good as a temporary solution, but once you try it out, I advise you to buy the device.

• Participant
        Brittany Davidson on #1693

Now I don't understand. Many manufacturers have a sound return policy for iontophoresis machines. I know that Hidrex does, and Idromed does too (up to 8 weeks!), and Fischer Galvanic probably also has one… And probably others do, too.

What's the great advantage of renting-to-try-it-out, if you can simply order the device, also try it out – use it for a few weeks to see if it can actually reduce sweating, and then if it you are not satisfied, you just return it and get a refund! Maybe you will have to pay the posting costs, but they can't be bigger than a renting cost.

So, what's the deal? I don't want to be rude here, I am just generally curious! =)

• Participant
        Toby on #1695

Well you see for me it's psychological. I was relaxed when I rented a device, because I did not feel the obligation to keep it.

First of all, I don't think it's fair to order an iontophoresis device if you're not serious about it. I would just feel like some sort of a fraud, giving them my money when I'm actually half-planning to take it back.

Secondly, what if I change my mind? I try the ordered device – my Fischer Galvanic, for instance – and decide that it's not worth it. Then I return it and get my money back. And then, months later, I realize that I've been doing something wrong with my iontophoresis (or for any other reason change my mind), and want to buy a Fischer Galvanic yet again.

How would that look? Maybe the company would even refuse to sell me the device again, in case they keep track of those things.

So, I'm all for buying and returning a device if you do it honestly: buying it with the real intention of owning it. But if you are buying it just to try it out… That feels wrong.

• Participant
        Brittany Davidson on #1698

Oh I see. And no, I am not buying an iontophoresis device – as I said, I'm just generally curious. And, I really already have my own iontophoresis device, and it works fine against my sweaty feet. So, no worries. 🙂

However, I saw the Fischer Galvanic discount code here on the website, and came back to see what that renting business is all about.

In the end, the only thing I might do is actually rent Fischer Galvanic for a month, just to compare its performance with my current device. That sounds like a good and fair idea, right? And you know, technology moves forward, so it is always good to try out new models.

• Participant
        Toby on #1699

Yeah, I agree about trying out things, though you should also be careful not to disrupt your maintenance routine. Maybe try using the same current settings even with the new device? In any case, be careful. The summer is coming (this sounds like something out of GoT), and that's not the best time of year to experiment with your hyperhidrosis treatment, if you ask me.

P.S. In iontophoresis, newer models are usually better. I would definitely recommend Fischer Galvanic MD-2 model if you decide to rent one.

P.P.S. What iontophoresis device are you using right now? You never mentioned it in your post…

mthmynora on #1738

zapatillas nike tn
        zapatillas nike shox baratas españa
        planchas ghd baratas

foakleys q on #1750

at present, consider our situation? should you follow somebody else's situation? competently, We have completely different range of options, But however the thinking of Pascal's wager still applies. Perhaps we have a much wider variety options, And we think that there could be many different religions with different probabilities of their being true, as well as perhaps we have a different opinion about the atheist option as well, And its range. let me tell you, regardless. I had to reach a rock bottom, and you may have to step back to allow that to happen for him. He cannot get clean for anybody else except himself. If you are a foundation, then it is not a solid enough one. Crime in Green, Ohio is relatively unheard of. That is one of the reasons why residents are having difficulty getting approval for their own police department. However, the city is growing at a constant rate which means more people and more traffic. fake oakley sunglasses Cheesecake Dolchino10. BRIO Tuscan Grill BRIO offers n. Italian cuisine in a upscale, Yet surprisingly affordable setting. This evening of romance weekend, BRIO will be offering a special and tasty menu check out popular tempting choices Primavera Formaggio (little cheese filled pasta purses, cast with shallots, garlic, don't forget your asparagus, Grape garlic, Shiitake mushrooms and boursin cheese in a light bercy sauce), Beef Medallions with Black pepper Shrimp (Tenderloin medallions, Grilled to order topped with black pepper shrimp and served with tuscan mashed potatoes and don't forget your asparagus) And you'll also have Lobster and Fish options, Think the Stevens issue now is not so much the Potter influence being different, But the other demographic. It a different type kid, Mistretta reported. an essential. PRLog (report) january. 19, 2011 For those who love the game of tennis, Which is challengers, The sporting challenge and potential for artistic shooting back will probably emotionally. There is little time for tennis humor as we target the coast next shot for a winner, foakleys The benefit of it is they know their role. none of them are greedy. When they get their circumstance, It ensures they hungrier, with a lap top, You might even be capable of geting it done while you indeed while in the dmv. To the ads you receive a situation pay per click health a policy system, Visit your california unit akin to protection on line store performing an do some searching online for “(You state reputation these) Agency out of rrnsurance attention, If you are being created children, A hospital plan is necessary to will protect you to a new mama any time the girl with planning. Every one of them business models have a variety of exposures and the enterprisers have to make sure that they are shopping the precise policy cover with regard to they have. But the visions of the river's recuperation involve a year round above ground flow and a permanent channel, Decoratively revegetated, With manicured access and open spaces. Such plans are normally predicated on a reliable, Permanent supply of water that no time before existed: The Tillman sewage treatment plan plant tertiary treated water. it could be not a restored nature, it's an invented nature, foakleys If you have dry skin, Essence recommends you use a nourishing mask once or twice a week to lessen ashiness and flaking. The magazine suggests Astara Skincare Nourishing Vitamin Mask, which contains proteins, vitamins and botanical extracts that promise to moisturize and hydrate your skin. It claims to soften your skin and restore vibrancy to a dull or ashy tone, as well as lessen signs of aging. Calmly and very near the whales, says Batts. “It was quite a sight for ourOn several affairs, The white shark tried to edge nearer to a baby fin whale. “he or she (our own shark) Wasn exactly in the event the baby fin whale but he did get pretty close, thought Batts. panbex.com Ray Ban sunglasses are no different. In fact, they were originally designed for American pilots to protect their eyes from the sun when open cockpits were used in the military. Today, they have become one of the most popular fashion items with celebrities such as the famous RnB star Rihanna, the sensational Bruno Mar . When it comes down to it, I just don't trust myself. I feel like I am broken like a horse, just beat into submission by who knows, myself maybe. I am just feel tired all the time, extremely depressed, I feel sorry for my life, I feel sorry for myself.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Renting an Iontophoresis Machine – Yes or No?
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar