Resell Fischer MD-2 Galvanic Unit(s)

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Christopher on #1889

Hello, my name's Chris and I have two Fischer Model MD-2 Galvanic Units. One is gently used and still fully functional, the other has never been used. My hyperhidrosis symptoms have eased up over the years and I can't remember the last time I used this machine. I would like to sell the devices, particularly the unused one, but I'm not sure where to do it. I live in Seattle and I've checked with every medical equipment store in the city that buys used. There doesn't seem to be a market for it on Amazon, Ebay, or Craigslist. I know these things are worth $1000.00 apiece brand new, so I'd like to get at least a nominal price for them. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

• Participant
        Toby on #1899

Hi Chris,

For starters, you can try registering a full account here on Hyperhidrosis Network – that way the other users here will be able to contact you via a private message if they're interested in buying an iontophoresis machine from you. Or you can leave some other way for people to contact you…

And I think it would also be a good idea to try posting your ad on some of the other hyperhidrosis or even iontophoresis communities. I don't know what's hot at the moment, but simply try googling hyperhidrosis forums and communities, and that should help you. Iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis is gaining in popularity, I think, so if you make a good offer (I mean, make your price somewhat lower than the official price), it might work. Posting genuine photographs of your iontophoresis machines could be helpful as well. 🙂

The main disadvantage with reselling iontophoresis machines is that you will probably need to find a buyer who lives in your part of the world, because the shipping costs could be huge otherwise.

Good luck!

Jess Perretta on #2901

Hi Chris,

Did you sell your unit yet? I am interested in purchasing the unused unit if so. $400?

Jess

David on #3247

Hi Jess, are you still interested in purchasing an iontophoresis unit? I am selling mine (RA Fischer MD-1a Galvanic Unit). Thanks!

David on #3248

Hi Jess, are you still interested in buying a unit? I am selling mine (RA Fischer MD-1a Galvanic Unit for Iontophoresis).

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Resell Fischer MD-2 Galvanic Unit(s)
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar