Stop sweat with a capital ‘Tea.’

Fred Diaz on #17503

If you're one of those impacted by over active sweat glands, don't sweat it!

Here are two teas that might be able to help manage your sweating!

1.Sage tea is the best for me. It is rich in magnesium and vitamin B, which helps slow down those over acting sweating glands. If you can't get your hands on some sage herbs, try green tea instead. Brew and drink daily.

2.Tea Tree Oil may have three names but its good for one sweaty detail. Soak a cotton ball tea tree oil and then apply this on the sweat prone areas. Do this regularly.

Mary on #17509

Where can I buy Sage tea?

Benjamin on #18251

Teas will not work for everybody. Your doctor can prescribe a high-strength prescription antiperspirant that isn’t readily available to buy over the counter. Prescription creams are also available if your face and head are affected.

Also, there are a few food choices you may want to avoid if you’re in a social situation where you’d rather not sweat. You must definitely avoid spicy food. Our bodies react to spicy food in the same way they do to any other heat — they try to cool things down, which leads to sweating.

Caffeine isn’t advisable either as it stimulates our adrenal glands and causes our palms, feet, and underarms to sweat.

Greta on #19452

Sage leaves have tannic acid in them which constricts sweat glands and reduces perspiration.

rona on #23854

I tried Schisandra. It is another little known but effective herb for hyperhidrosis. To my knowledge, it is a herbal remedy made from dried fruit. It is most often used to treat excessive night sweating and sporadic sweating episodes- both of which are commonly experienced by those with hyperhidrosis.

Pearl Solis on #24817

Sage tea is a very helpful herb that contains Vitamin B and Magnesium that helps slow down the excessive secretion of sweats from your sweat glands.
        It is recommended to drink only 3-6 cups of Sage Tea per day.
        Sage Tea is also caffeine-free so you can still enjoy drinking it before bed time, without having to worry about your sleep pattern being disrupted.
        If you're not in to drinking tea, you may also try taking 1000mg of dried Sage leaf capsule twice a day. German health authorities has approved Sage leaf for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Stop sweat with a capital ‘Tea.’
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar