The best portable Iontophoresis device

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Zoey Q on #1295

What is the most lightweight Iontophoresis device? I want to save up and buy one, but I really need one that is easy to carry around. I am fairly short and don't have a lot of muscle mass, heh, so even a small difference in weight makes a big difference to me. 😀

Naturally, the quality is the most important thing here – actually, quality & price combined. So, I'm looking for a good iontophoresis device that's not the most expensive one out there (you know what I mean…) AND which is super portable.

I saw on the products page that many devices have good portability, but surely some of them are lighter than the others? Any info and advice on this is much appreciated.

• Participant
        Wallace Trent on #1296

I think Idromed is the smallest and the lightest one, but I can't tell for sure since I did not use it firsthand. What is the size of your budget? If you want to buy a top class iontophoresis device, it is probably going to be very expensive – maybe you can keep an eye on various ads to catch a second-hand one?

Andi on #4505

How has the idromed 5 PC helped with your sweating? Also, do you think its good for those of us with sensitive hands?

• Participant
        Melanie on #1309

Yeah, go with Idromed. I have Idromed 5 PC and it is awesome – works like a charm, looks like a stylish gadget, is very easy to pack up, doesn't take up a lot of space and – most importantly for you – is not heavy.

It weighs about 2,5 – 3 kg. Is that too heavy for you? It is like carrying an average bag full of groceries. lol

• Participant
        Leb on #1318

Isn't Drionic even lighter? Like, it weighs 2 pounds or something like that? Drionic is also significantly cheaper than Idromed, so that's another plus if you are on a tight budget. The quality is not quite top notch, but you could still get results. 🙂

I'm not an expert on this, though, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. 🙂

Rima on #4598

Have you heard about Iontoderma ID-1000? I would say that it is the best priced main-powered iontophoresis machine on the market. You get the best of both worlds.

It is a plug and play device which can be used on multiple types of power supply. All you need to do is plug current into the device, add a small amount of water and place your sweaty parts on it. It is most suitable for your hands and feet.

The device folds up into a small travel briefcase, making it easy to travel with. The Iontonderma is a relatively new competitor on the market, but it lives up to the hype. You can easily afford it and enjoy a personal treatment for your sweat problems.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: The best portable Iontophoresis device
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar