About Thompson Tee Regular Crewneck shirt

Jacob on #5083

I ONLY sweat under my armpits. It does not matter if its 10 degrees outside or if I'm in the driest place on Earth my pits will always be super saturated. It's really frustrating that if I am doing anything in public, then it is supersoak time.

I ordered the shirt as a last ditch effort, subconsciously KNOWING it would not work for me because I sweat A LOT. I received the package very fast in fact, a few days earlier than expected. When I opened it I was shocked at how thick and dare I say: Diapery the hydro-shield was. I felt let down because during inspection, it looked like a thick piece of cotton that you can see through. And we all know that no amount of cotton can stop our sweaty armpits.

Later that night, when my wife and I had to go to Wal-Mart, I curiously slipped on the Thompson Tee and wore a lime green shirt over it. But I wanted to put it to the test. I checked my pits every ten minutes or so and nothing at all every time.It did not make and detectable noise for me to hear. And it felt like a warm towel under my armpits because it absorbed the sweat really well. The shirt manufacturer states that the sweat absorbed will evaporate with the natural bellow-like movement your arms create when moving them. I am so happy for whole trip without sweat marks on my outer shirt! I turned the shirt inside out and allowed the shirt to dry so I could use it the next day.

Zandro on #5482

This undershirt has been life changing. With the Thompson Tee, I can wear any dress shirt in any situation and not have to worry about underarm sweat showing, ever!
        However, the shirt does have some quirks. First, I can usually feel the pads under my arms, which is a bit weird. And from my experience, once the pads get wet, they stay wet all day, and that takes some getting used to. On a related note, the shirt takes a bit longer to dry after being washed. One time I went to work with it still wet and it was highly uncomfortable. But the wetness still didn't show through my shirt.
        Those are just a couple of trade-offs for the ability to wear my shirts without visible sweat under my arms, and the confidence that goes with that mentality. Highly recommend!

lucas on #6417

good day!
        I have a really bad sweat problem. I take a shower every day in the morning before I leave the house to go to school and have found that this doesn't work. I have tried using various types of deodorant, none being effective whatsoever.. apart from one which was no use really because the smell of the deodorant was very noticeable. It is also a trouble at work, where I must wear a white shirt I have considered quitting and getting a job where a uniform is not necessary, however I am still asking frequently what is the best remedies in preventing this problem.

philipe on #6601

hai,
        I have sweaty arm pits all the time since I have started middle school since then my life has been a struggle everyday trying to find something that can help me. Im not sure if its related to anxiety nervousness or simply just being hot and unable to tolerate it.. But since I started to used the Thompson tee I love this new t shirts they are great I love them I have been wearing them for year; There are so many things I love about this shirt! The fabric, the fit; but the pads are a no go for me it is a bit bulky. This isn't the one I want. Hoping they will notice.

Ryan on #7900

I also have excessive sweating, so this shirt is a lifesaver for me! While it seem very pricey, if you think about it, if you go to any high end department stores, a regular basic t-shirt is like the same price. So in that sense, this is extremely worth it despite its relatively high price. Regardless, I like this shirt because it soaks up my sweat and keep me feeling dry. I highly recommend this for those who have armpit sweating problems. The only downside is the sweat doesn't evaporate away, so you're left with a gross, cold, soaked feeling all day. The shirt will stay soaked for several days after you take it off and put it in the laundry. I'd recommend buying more than one.

Jeff Day on #8223

Working as an outside sales, I couldn't work confidently with excessive sweating from my underarms. I decided to try the Thompson Tee as a way to fix this problem. They worked fairly well for the first couple uses. Tried these shirts for approximately two weeks. But then I started to see sweat coming through right along the seam of the pads. This leaves sweat marks in an even more noticeable location. This is a decent product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. The item description states “guaranteed to stop 100% of armpit sweat!” This is inaccurate. I followed the care directions, and I still sweat through these shirts.

Kinsley on #8848

I have lots of nice clothes that I like wearing but most of the time I don’t because my armpits are usually soaked within minutes of dressing. It is making my life miserable. Then I heard about this shirt, so I bought it. It fits really well, will buy a few more to fit under shirts. Wish it was also available as a deep v-neck.

Noel on #9511

I have been dealing with excessive sweating for more than seven years now. It is really a nightmare, really, embarrassing. Then I tried this shirt. It does provide a decent amount of protection. Plus it is comfortable to use and easy to wash and care.

My only concern is that it is a little bulky and the padded part can be seen through white dress shirt. I wear it with my military white dress shirt. Sweat is not as easy to see with it anyways, and it makes me feel much more confident. But heavy sweating is going to show.

Bert Santos on #9652

Thompson Tee t-shirt really do amazing job. I would testify that it has solved my problem since being a teenager. I am really a heavy sweater under my arms. After trying all of the deodorants on earth I just gave up. Thanks to this shirt, this has resulted in me being happier and more confident now. Yes, it's basically a t-shirt with some sort of padding on the armpits, but it works, and that is all that matters for me now. The shirt is also easy to clean. To be clear, they do not stop you sweating, they just hide it underneath.

Benny on #9971

I love this shirt. It controls the appearance of my underarm sweats. Really do wonders to me. The fit is great also

Jeremy on #16408

This shirt is a gamechanger! I wear a military uniform that shows sweat and I am definitely a heavy sweater. After trying all of the deodorants on earth I just gave up. I wear this thing in the Middle East where it is 110 degrees at 7 am. Shirt fits and feels great. Nice and soft. This product functions amazing.

Also after I bought and tested my first one, I bought six additional in different colors and style, for the whole week! I am now finally able to wear my a lot of clothes I stopped wearing because the sweat would show too much.

Jeric R on #17507

I bought one shirt to test it out. The feeling of pads underneath the arm was strange at first. But, it quickly became unnoticeable and I was 100% satisfied. It keep my sweat from showing through my shirts. I was at a board meeting wearing multiple layers in a hot room, sure that I would still have some ‘sweat issues'. Although I knew I was sweating, none of it showed through any of the shirts I wore. The only thing that was wet was the pad on the inside of the Thompson Tee itself; the outside of the Tee was 100% dry.

Andrew Enrique on #22027

I have to say i was very Skeptical about this item. I sweat out of control under the arms and anytime i wear a dress shirt or suit i sweat through both shirt and suit jacket. I wore this shirt for the first time to a wedding (it was hot already) and low and behold not a drip came through. Maybe its all mental and knowing i had this shirt on prevented me from sweating as severely but IT WORKS!

This t-shirt is absolutely amazing! It has solved a problem I've had since being a young teenager, and has resulted in me being happier and more confident. I run now a client-orientated business and have 10+ of these shirts, which I am very happy with! They're easy to clean, keep their colour and work really well at masking the smell!

Rain Sy on #24926

This shirt is really amazing. Works really well for me. It's quite expensive but it's worth it. It's like buying your daily comfort and confidence. I also love that this brand has slim fit sweat proof undershirts for women. I love wearing it with my outerwears, blazers and cardigans when going to work.
        I only wish they will make more color selections.
        The only downside of this is that, I cannot wear it without outerwears because the pads are so noticeable. But overall, it is a great brand and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to be comfortable with their daily lives.

Kathy Lee on #24966

I have Hyperhidrosis in my armpit. And it has become a huge problem with my daily living. I used to be uncomfortable at my workplace because I need to go to the bathroom from time to time to wipe my armpit with dry towel or tissue. I also need to bring extra undershirts at work. It's really a burden. I'm glad there is Thompson Tee. I love this brand. It works perfectly for me. I love that they have a Slim Fit Scoop Neck Undershirts for women. I also love the colors available; white, gray, nude and black. These colors are my style. The fabric is also soft and comfortable. When I used it for the 1st time, It feels a little weird because of the thick pad in the armpit area. But I already got used to it.
        I can say I have found my best daily partner. It gives me confidence. And it made my life much much easier.

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: About Thompson Tee Regular Crewneck shirt
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar