Good shirt for hyperhidrosis

James Scott on #4939

I am searching for some good shirts rather than just under shirts.

I like the Sutran product and what they advertise online but I am not sure how they really work. Does anyone here ever tried their clothes or undershirts yourself? One friend said the seams were pretty weak and the whole shirt felt heavy when sweating??

Also if anyone know of any US products that work like Sutran that would be great too. I have tried Thompson Tees but they feel so wet even through they do a good job of keeping the outer garment dry.

Thank you in advance.

Rey on #5398

I sweat very easily and live in Houston Texas which is humid. My white T Shirts always get yellow brown under arms. I used Thompson Tee and for me it works really well. I am surprised it didn't worked for you. Maybe it is a case-to-case basis. I suggest you to wear cotton whenever possible. A good quality, lightweight cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow a little airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.

BRandy on #5397

Have you ever tried using an extra strength antiperspirant like kleinerts dry body wipes or sweatblock??

Maybe if you used something like that on your underarm area, together with a sweat-through resistant undershirt, might be the right combination of product to keep you feeling a bit more comfortable??

Chopchop on #5898

Other pieces of clothing, like loose shirts, that are breathable or that “wick” away moisture can help keep you dry. And keep a handkerchief handy. Undershirts can help absorb sweat, and underarm pads can help with that, too. Wear loose, natural clothing. Having your shirt absorb moisture may sound like a bad thing, but this will keep your skin cool. A heavy or synthetic shirt will keep you hot, causing your body to sweat more. If you still sweat through these clothes, wear a light undershirt as well. Sometimes you might need to change your shirt after a sweating bout. It can be a good idea to keep an emergency kit with a change of clothes and toiletries nearby.

Daniela on #6035

Hello All
        Please do not let this problem stop you – I have had this problem since high school which was almost 20 years ago. Sweaty armpits is extremely embarrassing when you are a teenager; however, there are more DIY treatments plus the internet that provides excessive information about this topic. Best advice to avoid Botox or surgery – keep your armpits clean and shaved regularly, use cornstarch (baby powder) under clean armpits and try the vinegar treatment nightly. It will not happen overnight but hopefully you will see results in 2-3 weeks. Also, monitor the food that you eat – minimize or eliminate processed foods, refined sugar, and so forth.
        Young ladies – you can camoflouge the sweat by wearing dark colors and camoflouge blends until you are able to control – also, try getting regular exercise 2-3 times a week. I have tried also Thompson Tees i feel so dry, they do a good job of keeping the outer garment dry. maybe if you used something like this , you will feel a bit more comfortable??

Hope this helps .

Lee on #6118

I used to use a company called smartweave (freshmax) but the shirts became ineffective after a while. The company had a great range of business shirts, but sadly they went bankrupt.

I am trying alternatives. My current favourite is Ably Apparel. You could sweat a bucket of water in their tops and no-one would know. Great for Polo Tops, but they don't have a great range of business shirts. I think they have nailed it in terms of treating materials to make them sweatproof.

I am also trying out others such as Labfresh. The sweatproof seemed to work, but I had to send it back as the size wasn't right.

This is the first I have seen of Sutran. I will buy some and see what they are like.

Ylana on #6131

After years of finding a good quality clothes that will prevent my excessive sweats armpit the Thompson tee is the best shirt to stop sweating. With a patented sweat proof barrier integrated directly into the armpit, it stops sweat marks in their tracks. Plus, by blocking sweat, it also stops those pesky yellow sweat stains from ruining your clothes. Throw it on under your dress shirts, t-shirt or wear it with jeans and you’re good to go.

dave on #6260

hai
        Are you looking for some effective clothes that will help you to sweat less? Well just to share my experience, i am also a sweaty person though i'm inside the air condition room still i sweat a lot, it really affect my daily work coz it make me feel so conscious all the time, from time to time i check my armpits if the stain is noticeable . That's why i start looking for some effective undershirt that might help me to sweat less and hides my armpit stains . When i found the ItsDri Undershirt and used this product i got really amazed especially on how it really work effectively ! The undershirt has a good quality and it is really comfy to wear ! Promise this product is really amazing!
        Must try it, hope this would help. Thanksss…..

oscar on #6398

hai
        Been experiencing sweats from time to time. When i found ItsDri undershirt one of the biggest benefits of wearing an undershirt is being able to avoid those embarrassing armpit stains. Armpit stains is actually one of the main reasons that guys end up having to replace their favorite shirts. Since ItSdRI Undershirts are comfy and fresh to wear, you won’t even feel like you’re wearing an extra layer due to its good quality. In fact, it is amazing .

gabby on #6548

I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating for many years. It's had a negative impact on my confidence as I was always very self conscious about having very noticeable wet marks on my shirts and I limited myself to white or black shirts as they made it less noticeable even though I desperately wanted to wear colours that suited me and reflected who I was. I knew that coloured shirts made my problem more obvious. I lived my life forever wearing jackets to hide it or running to mens rooms on quite floors of the building to try and dry the fabric and hoping nobody would come in to the facilities and think I was some sort of freak. Then, I found this website and these shirts the Itsdri undershirt. I just cannot tell what these simple yet wonderfully effective garments have done for me. Must try it too.

leo on #6869

I am 18 and I started getting this problem when I was 15. I've been told since I’m a dancer I will tend to sweat more than others, but I hate it. Ever since it started I’ve had low confidence and mostly I wear only black shirts or sweaters (since the sweat doesn't show). If I don't have either of those I wear a dark jacket over my shirt the whole day even if I’m hot. I was thinking to purchase some effective shirts or undershirts that would be helpful to hide my sweats. Do you have some suggestions that might help me? Thanks in advance.

Maddie on #9865

Hey guys, have you heard about Nanodri? Their shirts provide sweat protection not only for your underarms but also for your back and torso. I like it because the shirt is soft and breathable. What I love the most is that they make shirts for both men and women that are sweat-absorbent on one side and sweat-repellant on the other. When I wore this shirt I do not worry about the odor as it hides them away, maybe because of its antibacterial and anti fungal property. It really works wonder to me. I am just not sure if it is available in other countries.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Good shirt for hyperhidrosis
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar