What oral Medication Has worked best for you?

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        james patrick on #4877

1. What has worked best for you?

2. Any Experience with Anti-cholinergics? which of these was the best and do you prefer topical, oral, or a combination?

april on #4919

I started taking Robinul last year for my sweating hands and feet and scalp, my head would sweat profusely every time I went shopping, had any kind of deadlines to meet, etc. It started working within 2 days. Not a cure, but not nearly as invasive or dangerous as other solutions that aren't guaranteed to work. However, it is very expensive and also I seem to be gaining weight around my middle quite quickly and it is also showing on the scale. That is the only side effect I experienced. I wonder if anyone else had any weight gain when taking this drug?

Mike on #5685

Zoloft has been a life-changer for me! Of course, it's mainly intended for mild depression; however, a wonderful side effect has been that it has virtually eliminated my profusely sweaty hands and feet. What a godsend! My hands would often literally drip with sweat, even when I wasn't in stressful situations…just whenever they felt like it. This is now a thing of the past. I am ecstatic, to say the least!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: What oral Medication Has worked best for you?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar