How I have 90% cured my hyperhidrosis

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

Jef on #4247

Hi All

As a child I was often the centre of emotional bullying, simply because I went red easily when embarrassed. This left me with a sensitivity to being looked at or being the centre of attention – classic social phobia Basically.

When I was around 20 I experienced my first big facial sweating episode when in public, otherwise sweat had always been fairly heavy under my arms, back, feet for which I took extra care to hide.

It's now 20 years since I was 20 and I have taken all kinds of sweat aids from beta blockers to benzodiazepines to under arm wipes prescribed by my doctor, and ordered on the net, many things.

Only 3 months ago I realised that I always try to be healthy and since I was 14-16 or so (I forget now) I have drank water and other liquids for health and wellbeing – whilst exercising a lot and following a great diet.

The two things didn't connect in my head despite trying everything else – but after reading an article on the net saying many people with hhidrosis drank too much, I have dropped my consumption of liquids from probably 6-13 litres a day down to around 1or2 + liquids from food. Note that I don't drink alcohol for the last 3 years as well.

And….my hhidrosis has pretty much stopped, I don't feel like water is sitting under my skin waiting to pop out as I always did before. Although the memory of the last 20 years is still there with associated begaviour.

It's such a dramatic change that I'm kicking myself that I didn't connect the 2 before – but I have now and feel great and happy about the future because of it.

So please asses your liquid intake if you have this problem – the answer may be as simple as that

Sherikatt on #4271

Hi Jef,

Thank you for sharing your hyperhidrosis journey. I am from Lousiville Georgia, and I have had this problem since ever. I have sweaty palms and feet and have this condition since I was a young child. It has affected me greatly. It is really embarrassing. I don't even like to shake hands to people when I am at school, touch them or any kind of handzone communication. So I was wondering are there some home remedies that I could do to try to slow it down? Is there any type of lotions or deodorants I could use?

Thanks,

Sheri

Dan Fox on #4283

I have had hhid. for as many years as I can remember and I'm now 56. It is so bad that when I go to the gym and wlak for 1 hour my tee shirt looks like I dipped it in a pool and the treadmill is saturated. The sweat rians off my arms and face and head. I sweat all over my body. Not just hands or feet or face. No…my entire body. Scalp, back,limbs groin, everywhere and profusely. I need help. I never take a sip of water before or during my gym work out. I really wish there was somebody that could help me with my embarrassing condition.

Harry0216 on #4474

I'm glad you've been able to find relief in your dilemma. Thanks for sharing your experience to us. Stress seems to play a big role in my hyperhidrosis, so I am looking into some of your suggestions. Sometimes, medicine has the power to change people's lives when they can't change by themselves.

I had ETS done because of all the palpating etc I'd be doing in med school and now work. I also had bad axillary and facial hyperhidrosis. Now I have compensatory hyperhidrosis on my chest and back. It gets pretty bad to the point where I have stains on my clothes.
        I haven't yet made my mind up if I'd do it all again or not but work is probably easier when it's mainly a visual thing due to stains and feeling all hot/wet due to wet clothes but still able to work normally since my hands are fine and my face isn't dripping onto patients.

John on #4557

Hi,

Decreasing trigger factors for sweating can improve but not eliminate excessive sweating. Decreasing caffeine intake can make a tiny bit of difference, but usually not enough to make an impact.

I would suggest that you first use Driclor. This topical antiperspirant can be bought at all major pharmacies and works by blocking up the sweat glands on your hands. It has relatively poor reviews online, but I think it is worth a try!

The last resort, at least for me, is a process called iontophoresis. Three sessions are conducted over the week, with relatively high success rates seen.

Hope this helps.

Pete on #4641

I won't go into to much detail but have underarm, hand and feet sweating. My face will also sweat from time to time but nothing to bad.

I dealt with it for years and read countless forums and articles. I never wanted to do the surgery because of all the horror stories about ancillary sweating or the fact that it is quite invasive and cutting nerve endings/non reversable never seemed to outweigh the sweating.

I since found tried this and stand by it 100% its rather costly but I honestly has almost but cured my underarm sweating. I had to do two treatments but my sweating underarm has been reduced by atleast 85-90%. I used to just sweat laying around but now nothing while typing this. I do still have the hand and feet but whatever those I can deal with.

Please share this I'm writing to get the word out and I hope this treatment will help anyone who has underarm excessive sweating.

The procedure is quick and only takes a few days for the swelling to subside. Honestly the best decision regarding my sweating I have ever made.

jane ragner on #5758

my name is jane ragner from USA, i have been suffering from hyperhidrosis for 25 years, until i meet Dr balbosa on the internet on how he help so many people of different illness…i contacted Dr balbosa and he gave me some herbal medicine which does not have any side effect and he told me how to use the herbal drugs…after 3 days of using it i was cured of hyperhidrosis…i want to use this medium to thank him for hid good work…. .thank you and God bless you….ragner from usa

Robbe mddens on #6165

Hey jane ragner
        Could u pls be so kind to share the name of those medicine because i dont find any male doctor with the name balbosa. Ty !

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: How I have 90% cured my hyperhidrosis
Your information:

Skip to toolbar