A question about Drionic Underarm

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Melanie on #1463

My friend bought Drionic Underarm to treat her armpits 5 weeks ago, and now she has a small problem with it… She asked me about it, but I never used Drionic so I couldn't answer her. Maybe you can do it for me! 🙂

To get to the point, her Drionic works and her sweating has subsided, so I don't need advices on how to get the device to work and so on… The problem is, her Drionic's wet pads (or however you call those applicators that go into the blue underam modules lol) wore out rather quickly. She cannot afford ordering new pads every two months, so…

Any ideas on how to take better care of those pads? How do you wash them? (That's probably what she did wrong in the first place…)

Thanks!

• Participant
        Leons on #1497

I am going to order Drionic Underarm, so while I don't have the answer now, maybe I will have one in the future 🙂 And thanks for opening this thread – now I know that I need to be careful about washing those pads!
        Btw, did you two maybe try contacting official Drionic support?

• Participant
        Melanie on #1650

Hey!
        Yes, in the end my friend got instructions to wash her underarm pads a.k.a. Drionic applicators less, erm, vigorously. It turned out she used an aggressive soap or something like that, and of course, she wasn't supposed to!

Now she has new pads and they've lasted for the last 3-4 months, and still seem fine – or at least that's what she told me the last time we talked about it. In the end, I'm not sure what to say about Drionic's quality. Maybe it was all my friend's fault after all!

It's easy to forget that iontophoresis machines are pretty delicate in a way. I, for one, try to take the best possible care of my Idromed! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: A question about Drionic Underarm
Your information:

Skip to toolbar