about homemade iontophoresis device

• Participant
        Geops Min on #3276

Please help!!!!
        Hi, I am rahman, 20th from Indonesia. I can’t spek English. My engglis very bad.
        I have hyperdosis in my palm and feet since childhood, and that’s very distubing my activities.
        I need a friends discussion. Because I have lot questions about iontophoresis device assembly, Please Add my blackberry pin 7A94B823 or email [email protected] or id line: mr_geops (I please add contact me),
        i want ask a question?
        I've bought equipment to made iontophoresis device, tell me, if there are less precise
        1. “Yuasa” accu/betery 12v 10 ah
        2. cable and clips (for connector)
        3. palte alumunium
        4. salt
        5. water

I look at the video youtube him use aquaphor baby, i am not getting aquaphor in my location, does not matter? Not use aquaphor baby.

After iontophoresis device already. When ever I try put my palm at seme times , I get electro shock… is normal? (Make me scares use the device)
        whether friends experience the same thing ?

Tina on #3493

Hi Rahman,

Iontophoresis is a safe and effective treatment used primarily to reduce excessive sweating of the hands and feet. This procedure sends a mild electrical current through the surface of the skin. The current is conducted to skin through water, but is not strong enough to give you an electric shock.

Let me know if this helps.

-Tina

Tonton Laud on #3540

Rahman, if you are experiencing electric shock, better speak to your doctor about it.

Vero Akkin on #3636

I think if it is strong, it is not normal.

Juman on #3737

An iontophoresis-therapy machine is a battery operated device primarily used to treat sweaty palms and sweaty feet, but they can also be used quite effectively to treat the underarms. It sends very weak electrical currents to shock and temporarily disable your sweat glands. Iontophoresis machines work by delivering small, safe electronic shocks to the skin. A weak DC electrical current is conducted through the water trays via electrodes. These currents shock the skin, causing a reaction that drastically reduces the amount of sweat produced and excreted. People generally describe the feeling as an “interesting tingling sensation”. Maybe that’s the electro shock you are talking about.

Trinity Lary on #5975

Iontophoresis treatment is an ongoing process. Because the effects wear off you will need to get treatment once in a while.Buying a device to use at home can be less expensive in the long run. Besides being more affordable and accesible, treating your hands or feet at home may be more convenient to you as well. However purchase costs of iontophoresis devices are high.
        If excessive sweating is making you self-conscious or just getting on your last nerve, it may be time to build your own homemade Iontophoresis Machine.Then, it’s just maintenance after that. You may only need to do the treatment every couple of weeks to keep your desired results.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: about homemade iontophoresis device
Your information:

Skip to toolbar