Antiperspirants with a nice scent?

• Participant
        Ramona on #1293

All professional antiperspirants I used so far had some kind of bland scent… Or even worse, a non-existent or unpleasant scent. :/

Maybe I am way too picky, but it would be really nice to find a clinical antiperspirant that actually has a nice, pleasant, feminine scent. I don't like strong perfumes, and before I started having problems with hyperhidrosis, I always used deodorants (in spray or roll on) with a nice scent. It was easy to find one, because shops have so many to choose from… Of course it's completely different story with clinical antiperspirants. 🙁

So, antiperspirants with a nice scent (for girls/women) – any recommendations?

• Participant
        Mary-Jane Thompson on #1391

Degree Clinical Protection smells nice to me. And it's in a powder, something I really appreciate. If you want to check it out, here's a link to its Amazon page.
        Of course, I cannot wholeheartedly recommend it when I know that your preferences are probably different from mine, but if you're stuck, you can check it out.

• Participant
        Ramona on #1433

I never used Degree… Thanks for the tip, I will likely try it out! 🙂

Anyone else has some suggestions? Come on ppl, don't be shy! You're making me feel like my thread bombed. :mrgreen: I know we don't all share the same nose, but every recommendation is welcome!

Tommy B. on #3730

I am using a regular deodorant. My job involves a lot of sweating and honestly, as long as I don't smell, I don't care about a sweaty shirt. This one guy I knew wore a deodorant that made him smell slightly like spices, I can't describe it more than that. I was thinking it was degree but he told me he's always wore old spice, but damn it, it wasn't! It was the sexiest scent I've ever smelled and I will find that deodorant someday. It was a very subtle maybe minty spice smell, anyone smell this before? I think it was speed stick variation or degree. I wish it did well for perspiration.

Jaypee on #3785

Degree is the most popular brand of deodorant for men on the market. Their Dry Antiperspirant spray is highly effective and one of their most highly rated deodorant products on the market. But the best for me is Every Man Jack Cedarwood. It is a solid deodorant that shines in its scent. Applying this deodorant gives me a subtle, very manly smell, that’s somewhere between musky and woodsy. Another brand I tried, and certainly next on my list is Axe White Label. It has a well balanced cedarwood fragrance with very little hint of the big-brand chemical smell. It is more affordable than the other.

Yeng on #3844

In spite of being one of nature’s brilliant evolutionary adaptations—cooling our bodies by emitting, and then evaporating, liquid—we humans have a love-hate relationship with sweat. That’s for the reason that sweat tends to smell bad. But you don’t have to tolerate the stench. Antiperspirant deodorants have been proven to reduce or altogether stop underarm sweating.
        But not all antiperspirants are created equally. Some claim to be scent-free while others market their “sexy” odor. They boast different effectiveness periods, from 24 hours up to a week. There are roll-on liquids, solids, gels and even sprays. And, in the end, some leave your pits bone-dry while others simply leave you high and dry, with sweats that would make even the Swamp Thing uncomfortable.
        The best antiperspirant for me is Degree's Adrenaline Series, which includes Adventure, Ironman, Everest, Extreme and Sport Defense flavors. It performs well, goes on dry, has a decent scent and solid performance.

tyle on #4459

I have used Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Stick and I would say that it perfectly combines everything a man needs in an antiperspirant deodorant: masculine fragrance, effective formula and non-irritating ingredients. The Molton Brown is not only effective but it’s the best smelling antiperspirant or deodorant for men on the market.

The Molton Brown combines black peppercorn, bergamot and oak moss to create a one of a kind smell. The fragrance is remarkably well-balanced. It’s smell is mild, but noticeable.

With this deodorant more than any other, you get what you pay for. You get the best smell, the highest quality ingredients and superior sweat and odor control.

Brooke on #5530

A good deodorant is one without leaving residues, stains and odours behind is best. I have tried so many deos since I was high school, and now I've been using UARMSOL deodorant for many years, even when I sweat, I have no underarm or armpit odours.

What I am doing is I am applying one pinch and it's all to it for the whole day without worries about any smell afterwards, even when I sweat, I have no odours. There's no chemicals, oil or fragrances added. No staining clothes too. There's no after sport smell or odour masking. And the best thing is I don't have to shave !

randy on #6295

I am a type of person that is more concerns regarding to the scents. Scent says a lot about a person – so it’s only right that we put a lot of thought into picking one out. Your mood, your personality, where you’re going to be wearing it: these things are all important when thinking about scent – and no less so when you’re picking a scented antiperspirant.
        So If you’re looking for the best antiperspirant, you’ve got two options: an antiperspirant that stops sweat, or a natural that neutralizes BO. Has a researched ingredients, talked to dermatologists, and tested 32 finalists to find products that applied smoothly and left little residue. So i suggest to see first your doctor for some advice..
        Thanks..

johnson on #6629

Hi,
        Recently found underarm sweating to be a problem (caused by anxiety due to public speaking – a big part of my job) and it's gradually become worse every day. The more self conscious I am about it, the worse it gets. I used rexona extra dry that should all use it three times a week; it is a bit enjoying in the beginning I know. But i have used it once a week. 4 weeks in a row. And I REALLY don't sweat anymore… you have to dab the stuff under your armpits before u go to sleep… That's it. PROBLEM SOLVED.

victor on #6760

Hi,
        I only recently heard of this drichlor product and picked some up from the pharmacy the other day. I'm on my second day of use now and I can say that it has had a dramatic effect on my the problem there is already a very noticeable reduction in the amount I'm sweating from the underarms (which is my problem area). I would urge anyone with this problem to go to your GP and don't leave until you get some medical help, learn from my mistake and don't leave it as long as I did. The difference in your quality of life is profound when you finally realize that this is a medical condition that can be overcome and that it isn't going to be forever.

Lisa on #11943

I have found after using natural deodorants since my early 20s that they work best when alternated between brands regularly since you will build quick tolerance to the product, similar to shampoo (one of the reasons your hair always looks so great coming from the salon). Using every other day works best and then alternating with a new brand once one stops working. Try it. I can go back to the older brand later and it will work well again. You will never find one that works all the time, especially if you are comparing to an aluminum-based antiperspirant. Humans are supposed to sweat.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Antiperspirants with a nice scent?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar