Anyone heard of sweatproof undershirts?

Steve Blank on #4943

Anyone heard of sweatproof undershirts? I would say it is a must-try. It was great and worked as advertised. I used Thompson Tees' sweatproof undershirts and it have literally changed my wardrobe forever as now I can buy nice shirts knowing that they don't have a time limit on them until the sweat stains kill them for good.

Super thin material and great padding under the pits. Definitely prevents a lot of pitting out of my dress shirts. It is relatively tight, which is a good thing. The sleeves in particular are a little tighter than some people may be used to, but that's obviously so sweat stays in the areas it's supposed to and doesn't leak out toward your elbow. The deep V-necks are nice and deep and don't show under any of my dress shirts when I'm not wearing a tie, the crew necks and regular v-necks are perfect under polo's etc.

A bit pricey for me though but I'm working my way through replacing every single one of my regular tees with Thompsons!

Gaston on #5440

I've tried Thompson Tee and it completely works, I have wore it in very hot days, and even with a light colored shirt over it, NO MOISTURE makes it through!. It seems to absorb sweat well. It's a nice shirt with a deep v that does not show beneath your button down shirt. It will take a little getting used to as it has large pads under the arms to absorb the sweat. The patches of special fabric feel a little weird at first, like extra bulky under your arms, but you get used to it right away and it beats sweat spots a million times!

maychie on #6036

good day
        I also tried the Thompson Tee with Hydro-Shield Sweat proof Technology that is a patented sweat proof undershirt that blocks 100% of my underarm sweat, preventing embarrassing wet marks and yellow stains. The Thompson Tee combines the best features of an undershirt with the newly designed fully integrated underarm pads to form which has a proprietary sweat proof technology and that guarantee peace of mind in any situation! 100% ultra soft, lightweight, premium combed cotton for maximum comfort. The fully integrated underarm sweat pads provide a sleek and consistent look and feel. This is not just sewn on underarm sweat pads, they are built into the undershirt. Features a tag-less lay-flat collar. Stay tucked in all day with added shirt length.
        I really used this often,this really helped me a lot specially when my excessive sweats occurs. you should try this.

shine on #6132

Had been using this product the Thompson Tee sweat proof undershirts are made with 100-percent premium combed cotton and natural rayon from bamboo. Combed cotton is a super soft, strong and high-quality fiber that will hold up through the most intense sweat events and at least a year’s worth of washes.
        Bamboo is also a soft yet durable material that makes for the perfect form-fitting T-shirt. The result: T-shirts that will last months – even years – saving you money on replacing undershirt after undershirt.
        must try this its really comfy …….

darrean on #6259

hello
        I am also a tee user.Been using this product for months . Yes, it was really an effective product ,has a good quality I've used the t-shirts for nine months now under different conditions, including situations where my nervous sweating has picked in VERY hot weather. Not once have I had sweat marks showing in my shirt. It was really amazing how differently my body moves now and how free I feel to wear any color shirt. This changed my life! If you are a person that is constantly on the go or just perspire a lot, these shirts are great to have. They are well made and worth the price. They keep your outer clothes dry and do their job well. I recommend them and I wish I had known of them sooner. A very satisfied customer.
        This t-shirts really work! Unbelievable. Bye-bye armpit stains!

John on #6258

Just started using the ItsDri Undershirt and have noticed an improvement already, I am really a sweaty person whatever i do , wherever I go i sweat and sweat . This is really irritating especially when I'm at work, I am more uneasy to move and lost my confidence in front of my co-workmate. Gosh i feel so embarrassed all the time I sweat. I am so fed up with this situation/problem that's why i searched an effective product that can help me through my ups and down moment. Finally i found the ItsDri Undershirt product , it was really amazing at first i feel so hot ,but when i used this product consistently , wow so effective ,really comfy to wear and hides my sweaty pits. I can move freely without worries.

richard on #6397

hello guys
        First and foremost, let me start off by saying that I used to hate undershirts. It really bothered me that you could still see it peaking through even though it was underneath your shirt.However, after being introduced to ItsDri Undershirts, my views have changed completely. These are supremely comfortable undershirts. The fabric is some of the softest I’ve touched, and even after washing they feel like new. I am truly grateful .

noel on #6600

hello everyone,
        The sweat shield undershirts feels like wearing a cloud. I keep trying less expensive undershirts, but this undershirt is fantastic and different the comfort is amazing and has been pleasantly surprised at how cool the undershirts keep me even when the weather heats up. I won't buy anything else now. This shirt is just perfectly amazing. I wore it all day while at work a lot of walking and some bending down and the shirt stayed put. I also love how the shirt feels I am a sweaty person normally and this shirt kind gave a cool feel to me all day. I’m definitely getting more of these shirts.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Anyone heard of sweatproof undershirts?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar