Apple cidar vinegar treatment

Noman on #12490

Hi folks,

I was reading all the topics and comments to get some solution for hyperhydrosis.

I sweat a lot on palms, feet and underarms.from the comments and home remedies, i can see that apple cidar vinegar with honey works better. I want to ask that,

How much it hepls in controlling sweat and how many days will it take?
        Which brand apple cidar vinegar and honey should be used?

Your suggestions can cure this problem.

Jason Mackay on #13212

You can say that you have hyperhidrosis if you are experiencing some of these symptoms:

• Constantly wet palms of hands and soles of feet
        • Visible sweating that soaks through clothing
        • Body odour
        • Scaling, cracking and maceration of the skin

The good news is that if traditional methods of controlling sweating or even prescription deodorants, are not working, there are a range of other natural and medical remedies that have proven effective.  The best that worked for me is the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). As we all know, it can assist in balancing the pH level of the body particularly armpits and feet, and this in turn reduces sweating. You can simply apply ACV to the affected area before you go to sleep. For sweaty feet you can soak your soles in a solution made from half a cup of ACV combined with a litre of cold water.  If the problem is more generalised, then you are better to consume apple cider vinegar by mouth. I simply add 3 tablespoons to a glass of water with two teaspoons of honey and consume it  on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. This method also helps in losing weight as an added benefit.

Goodluck

Jason

ernesto asuncion on #13504

Here are a few brand options for apple cider vinegar:

Viva Naturals
        Kevala
        Bragg

The best one for me is Bragg. If you have hyperhidrosis, apple cider vinegar can keep your sweaty palms dry by balancing pH levels in your body. You can wipe your palms with apple cider vinegar. Leave it on overnight for best effect. You may also want to include 2 tablespoons in your daily diet. It tastes better with honey and water or with a fruit juice. When applied directly to the skin, vinegar also acts as an astringent to help remove bacteria and close up pores. If you sweat profusely, drinking ACV or applying it directly to the sweaty area each night can help reduce sweat.

John Birgbauer on #16700

Apple cider vinegar can assist in balancing the pH level of the body particularly armpits and feet, and this in turn reduces sweating. There are a few different ways that one can use ACV to eliminate problem sweating. If you suffer from focal hyperhidrosis (which means that the excessive sweating is limited to a particular part of the body e.g. hands) then you can simply apply ACV to the affected area before you go to sleep. For sweaty feet you can soak your soles in a solution made from half a cup of ACV combined with a litre of cold water. Soaking for approximately 15 minutes will reduce perspiration. If the problem is more generalised, then you are better to consume apple cider vinegar by mouth. Simply add 1-2 tablespoons to a glass of water with two teaspoons of honey (to sweeten) and consume on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Apple cidar vinegar treatment
Your information:

Skip to toolbar