Awareness of Clothing

Amber on #5879

Other pieces of clothing, like loose shirts, that are breathable or that “wick” away moisture can help keep you dry. And keep a handkerchief handy. Undershirts can help absorb sweat, and underarm pads can help with that, too. Wear loose, natural clothing. Having your shirt absorb moisture may sound like a bad thing, but this will keep your skin cool. A heavy or synthetic shirt will keep you hot, causing your body to sweat more. If you still sweat through these clothes, wear a light undershirt as well. Sometimes you might need to change your shirt after a sweating bout. It can be a good idea to keep an emergency kit with a change of clothes and toiletries nearby.

fatima on #6197

howdy!!!

I have tried everything such as loose clothes-shirts, already tried powder in my sweaty body,etc. But nothing works for me . Finally i have found out the thompson tee undershirts it was really amazing , i sweat less and i am more comfortable anywhere, anytime when wearing this kind of undershirt. Must try it.thanks.

Timothy on #6261

good day!
        I been using also the thompson tee undershirt , the fact is, it was really amazing to use has a good quality, But as for me i am not so comfy with this undershirt because the pads are so bulky and i cant really move freely, i feel like i'm going to have a rushes in my armpits area .
        But overall i still love this undershirt ,has a good performance that help me to sweat less.

jomarie on #6602

hello,
        Hi I always get sweat marks under my armpits and no matter what I cannot seem to get rid of them no matter the season. Even in winter when it's not even that hot I can feel my wet armpits! It's so embarrassing especially at school and in summer time when it's too hot to wear a sweatshirt. But itsdri undershirt change my life I can feel the freshness and dryness whenever I used this product. My life was terrible when sweats occur in my body especially when my pits became wet and stains are noticeable. Thanks to ItsDri I am no longer experiencing this humiliating problem.

-eddie on #6764

Hi,
        Hey Guys, I've dealt with terrible underarm sweat for years and have tried everything. Botox was very good but expensive. I recently found an amazingly thin T-shirt that literally contours your body so it very difficult to tell you have it on and is made to stop sweat from going unto your outside shirt — no kidding, I love it and I feel more confident than I have in years. I feel the fabric is very nice and extremely comfortable, I could not ask for a better undershirt. This undershirt keeps me cool, does not bunch up and barely feels like fresh all day. I'm blown away. Check it out.

-eddie

Jomar Lawadin on #8273

Personally I prefer black clothing so the sweats are not that visible, it has to be in breathable cotton, and wicking fabrics. Silk and satin are basically off-limits, and clothes made from polyester, nylon, or spandex trigger my body to sweat more since they are not very absorbent. I also avoid shoes that are not fabric-lined. I also found Thompson Tee undershirt a great product, which works well under button-down dress shirts or blazers. My official diagnosis of hyperhidrosis came at the age of nineteen after consulting with a dermatologist, and since then, I've tried nearly every known treatment for my condition.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Awareness of Clothing
Your information:

Skip to toolbar