Best shirt to wear if you sweat profusely?

Edward on #5553

I have heard about the Thompson Tee I bought one shirt to test it out. The feeling of pads underneath the arm was really strange at first. But, it quickly became unnoticeable as I started my day and I was 100% satisfied with the main reason I purchased this shirt in the first place: to keep sweat from showing through my shirts.

I was at a meeting wearing multiple layers in a hot room, sure that I would still have some ‘sweat issues'. Although I knew I was sweating, none of it showed through any of the shirts I wore. Later that evening, the only thing that was wet was the pad on the inside of the Thompson Tee itself; the outside of the Tee was 100% dry.

Rob on #5663

Hi Edward,

Good thing you had a positive experience with Thompson Tee. I tried it also, they worked fairly well for the first couple uses, but after a wash or two I started to see sweat coming through right along the seam of the pads. This leaves sweat marks in an even more noticeable location. This is a decent product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

-Rob

Lee on #6119

Ably Apparel

Daniel on #6257

Good day!
        For me the best undershirt is the ItsDri undershirt it held up very well. The stain marks did not show up on my shirt even for once over a 7 days period. The inner lining did feel a bit damp at times, but nothing that was beyond a minor annoyance. Wow this product is really amazing ,effective and comfortable.
        If you are one of those sweaty person , i recommend that you must try this product ..

Hope this would help.Thanks….

wesly on #6256

hey guys…
        I have underarm sweat since I was 12. It really affected my personal life. I have tried every deodorant out there possible.. And nothing works!!! It runs in my family too.. My two siblings have it, and the other 2 don't.
        But after weeks of searching the best product that can help my sweaty problem is the ItsDri Undershirt. It was really amazing !The undershirt feels cool to wear and does not feel uncomfortable even when a bit damp with sweat as some of the cotton udnershirts do. Must really try this product , I assure that this is very effective and make your life comfy and easy.
        Thanks………

Dave on #6255

aloha!
        I've been using a thompson tee undershirt product for weeks , it was really an effective clothes , But for some reason i hate it when the bulkiness of the undershirt occur. It makes me uncomfortable and from time to time i always go to comfort room to check if i am having a rushes on my armpits area.
        But overall it has a great performance ,really help me to shield my sweaty armpits.

Fred on #6253

I used to have sweaty,smelly armpits until I found ItsDri undershirt,just try it,you will see for yourself..just after one day you will see the results,its was truly amazing,no more low self esteem and embarrassing “maps” on my armpits…it keeps me dry and feeling fresh all day long,thank God I found it.

marco on #6356

hai
        I love to used the ITSDRI undershirt than any other shirts.It is so refreshing when I used this undershirt; I feel as dry and cool as if I never feel the sweats come out from my body. Also makes me feel so fresh and gives me a feeling of being safe from being embarrassed.

jake on #6357

hey guys
        Sweating a lot is very irritating especially when my pits stain became noticeable. Most of the time I spent is at my work. Whenever I go to work, itsdri undershirt is my partner, it makes me feel safe, and comfortable which is amazing that keep me calm and happy. Now whenever i go i always bring extra ItsDri undershirt for my shield against sweats.

tunner on #6550

hai
        I have been suffering from extreme hyperhidrosis for the last 10 to 15 years. Ever since I have been wearing these undershirts, my underarm sweat stains are no more! Even chest and back sweat cannot pierce the veil. I can't believe it's real. I was considering botox or even surgery to fix the issue. I am so happy to have found these shirts. They have literally changed my life and now I can present with confidence. My last hope was Itsdri undershirt and ordered 1 shirt and got the results I was looking for – no more sweat marks! Ordered 5 more last week – thank you so much!

andrew on #6835

Hi,
        Even in the winter I was sweating like crazy the second I put this thing on the Itsdri undershirt. I figured sweating more wouldn't be an issue as long as the shirt did it's job.. but it didn't. Not only did I have visible sweat stains, I sweat from entirely new areas like my forehead! The worst part of sweating like crazy because of this undershirt was feeling it get completely saturated with sweat and then walking around with that disgusting wet shirt under your clothes. Literally every alternative is more effective and a fraction of the price. I contacted the manufacturer and I had the worst customer service of my life. Not even exaggerating. I could not be less satisfied with this product.

Wilfred on #7212

Hi,

I bought a full weeks worth of these shirts for a few months now and I wear one every day. After daily use and multiple washes they have continued to perform perfectly. Great results! I really love these shirts, they have made me more comfortable at work and at play, and made me more confident in general. No more wondering if I look like I just came from the gym while sitting in the office. The pad absorbs everything and I have not had any sweat get on my shirt. Thanks for the invention. I have regain my confidence.

-Wil

Ed on #7661

Excessive sweating can really make it difficult to find clothes that are stylish, breathable, and one that won’t stain, especially when you have to wear that all day. I understand that it also makes it hard for you to maintain the clothes you do have. Depending on where a person experiences the majority of their sweating, they can have various issues that arise like staining and soiling of their clothing. I believe you also find that you are restricted in the type of clothing you can wear. I personally use Thompson Tee. I suggest you to choose clothing that allows you to conceal, control or absorb your excessive sweat so damage to your clothing and self-esteem is minimized.

Zen on #7795

hello.

For people who sweats a whole lot all the time, wearing breathable fabrics is a must because it allows air to flow that gives coolness to the body thus it helps reduce too much sweating.
        Tees made up of cottons and linens are good ideas.

Fidel on #8417

I have used Thompson Tee and it works well but my advise is always use an antiperspirant before getting dressed. I also like SweatShield as it offers white crew and V-neck sweat proof undershirts.

Dan on #8761

I have used both ItsDri and Thompson Tee, I would say Thompson Tee is better, at least for me. I have seven of them for the whole week. Itsdri is good also but I like Thompson Tee more.

Larry on #9316

I also suffer from hyperhydrosis. I actually had miradry done on my armpits. It didn’t help much. I couldn’t go out and wear most clothes with any confidence. Then I heard about this sweatproof undershirt. At first I was hesitant to buy one undershirt that was $31 with the discount and shipping but I can say it is completely worth it. You cannot sweat through the Thompson Tee. I don’t leave home without one.

julie on #9751

I have been reading all the comments and nobody mentioned about undershirt for women. All you were mentioning are for men. Obviously many are, if not all, men here. Well, I know a shirt for women, The Knix Don’t Sweat It undershirt. I am using it and it was really nice. It features a fitted silhouette and flexible fabric, along with Fresh Fix Technology in the underarm panels, which prevents sweat from soaking through to your outer layers. It is comfortable to use. If you check out the shirt’s reviews, you’ll see that lots of women report that it can soak up all the sweat they throw at it.

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Best shirt to wear if you sweat profusely?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar