Botox Clinic Recommendations

• Participant
        Annique Layette on #1755

Hello,

I am looking for possible Botox recommendations. I need a physician or a clinic where I could go to get a Botox hyperhidrosis treatment, but I need this clinic to be located in Europe (EU). I would appreciate if you can help me with this. I would be willing to travel, so any EU location is fine, but I would prefer UK or France.

What matters to me is that this is a reputable clinic, with experienced experts and good history of Botox hyperhidrosis treatments. This would be my first aggressive hyperhidrosis treatment, so I am scared and would like to be sure that my health will be in good hands. Thank you.

Julie Chia on #3518

Annique,

I have tried Melior clinic in UK. Dr Timothy Beazleigh administered the surgery. Hyperhidrosis treatments are available immediately following the consultation. The treatment took around 30 minutes. My perspiration diminished in 48 hours and results lasts for 8 months.

Julie

Glena on #4568

I'm so happy I decided to get botox for my under arms. It was absolutely life changing!

Before I was so uncomfortable and self conscious. I always wear black or sweatshirt so nobody would see. I could be freezing cold and still sweat. But getting botox injections was the best thing I have ever done. I'm comfortable in my own body again and can wear tshirts and tank tops and not worry about excessively sweating through them and ruining them. Dr. Mesa, Cristina and the staff are so sweet and down to earth. They make you feel so comfortable and welcome. They are from Livingston, NJ. Check them out!

algin on #5413

I recommend Dr. Michon at the Ottawa Skin Clinic. It was really painful but so worth it! It completely stopped my sweating! I didn't even need any antiperspirant or deodorant anymore! The additional benefit was that it allowed me to make a change I've always wanted to make : to get a natural deodorant! I could have never done it with my excessive sweating. I feel so much better and confident now.

I feel good about the way the treatment works so I really recommend the treatment, and Dr. Michon is really nice and kind. He took the time to answer all my questions before the treatment, and he also followed up with me afterwards to see how I was going. Highly recommended!

D Shillingford on #8028

sknclinics! They offer friendly helpful service, and I felt comfortable with the staff. Treatments and products have been more than effective and always pleased with results.

Jason on #9909

Hi there,

I have a really sweaty hands that I am really ashamed of. I cannot do handshake or holding hands with my loved one. This started when I was in senior high and I am suffering until now. Can someone recommend a clinic here in New Hampshire? Botox doctor, I mean.

-Jason

Brent on #11294

If you're from San Jose, California I recommend Vienna Skin Clinic.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Botox Clinic Recommendations
Your information:

Skip to toolbar