Botox injections

Dorothy Williams on #5878

Hi, I usually sweat a lot. I've been dealing this for years and I could not wear anything I want. I've tried Botox injections it was a painful and expensive – and the effects only last from four to six months. I will need to have the injections about two or three times a year. My co patients were generally speaking unhappy with the treatment because of the pain and the cost involved. Some of them also had to be put under general anesthesia due to the intense pain caused by the injections. And other side effects of Botox injection are discomfort and temporary muscle paralysis.

Ryker Liams on #5973

This was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure done. I feel that male aesthetic procedures are not very common and was uncertain if they were the right thing for me. Doctor Hand’s calm and reassuring manner helped me feel I was making the right decision. He was very professional in walking me through the procedures to relieve the bags and wrinkles under/around my eyes. The Botox and tear trough filler injections were quick and painless. I couldn't believe the results, they were exactly I wanted. I will look forward to seeing Doctor Hand again with confidence.

Hozhil Kenia on #5954

BOTOX….For excessive face sweat, you may have to turn to botox. Using a very fine needle, your doctor injects the Botox solution directly into the targeted facial areas. A topical anesthetic cream may be applied to your skin to deaden the pain of having needles stuck in your face. These injections temporarily block the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate sweat glands, which is why it works for excessive sweaters. These Botox injections only last about 4-6 months, which means you’ll be seeing a lot of those very fine needles. You’ll want to make sure you find someone who is very skilled in Botox injections to perform the procedure, otherwise you could be dealing with asymmetry in the forehead from Botox entering your facial muscles.

Celine on #6033

Good day
        Botox Injection is yet expensive and painful but Botox must be done only under a doctor's care. It's important that injections be placed precisely in order to avoid side effects. Botox therapy can be dangerous if it's administered incorrectly. Ask for a referral from your primary care doctor or look for a doctor who specializes in your condition and who has experience in administering Botox treatments.
        I suggest a skilled and properly certified doctor can advise you on the procedure and help determine if it best suits your needs and health.Also must try first some of alternative treatments in dealing the hyperhidrosis, and if it is not effective i suggest you must consult to our doctor.
        thank you.

lovely on #6130

hai
        i am also a certified patient of Botox treatment and it was really indeed effective.Results can vary depending on who is performing the injection on the patient. It is very important to go to a physician who is experienced at this procedure, does it him- or herself (rather than having a nurse, physician's assistant [PA], or other non physician do it), and has a good reputation for performing this type of procedure. The manufacturers of Botox recommend physicians inject the medication themselves. As with most procedures, the skill of the practitioner is related to how often he or she performs the procedure.

benzon on #6298

hai
        Want to share my Experience, The Botox not only was highly ineffective for me, but also left me with horrible pain. My first Botox was over a year ago, a week after that I woke up with a terrible pain. I was waiting for the 3 months mark for a relief, but it never came. It seems that the muscles that were injected became paralyzed and other ones started overcompensating, and thus became very tight and painful. Besides, the Botox never helped with my hyperhidrosis. So please be careful, cause you may end up worse than before.. What did help me is alternative treatments. The last couple months i sweat less than before. So please be careful in doing some treatments .Thanks.

jane on #6441

hello
        I've been dealing with sweat for years and I could not wear anything I've just had Botox injections. It was a pain that's bearable but lumpy afterwards. I had two big pads underneath both arms and I got told to wear them for 24 hours or for 48 hours I'm not sure when I can wear stray or even shave under my arms yet but I'm hoping I can get back to normal soon. I go back to the hospital in 6 weeks and if I need some more then I just phone them and they will get me in but that's only when it starts wearing off.

karen on #6833

Botox is a highly effective treatment for excessive sweating. For many people, it drastically improves their quality of life. Unfortunately, the injections can be costly and aren’t always covered by insurance. You can talk to your doctor or insurance company about getting your Botox injections covered. Serious side effects of Botox injections are extremely rare. Serious side effects happen when the Botox affects your entire body. This can happen hours, days, or weeks after your injections. Rare but serious side effects include:muscle weakness in the entire body trouble seeing difficulty breathing loss of bladder control.

Kelly Austin on #8123

I had my botox done just this morning and now I am having this severe headache. Is this normal? I am really confused I had my botox on the hand since I am suffering from excessive sweating of my palms. Then why the headache? I already took Advil, but still the headache did not disappear. Anyone experiencing the same? Do I need to consult a doctor? Did it have to do with the botox or there might be some other reasons? This is my first time to experience this kind of headache it is killing me. And today is a holiday it ruined my day off work.

Charles Robinson on #9411

From my point of view, Botox Treatment is not harmful if you follow proper rules after the treatment then this treatment is successful. My aunt also takes the treatment and it is successful in today's time. So, do not worry it is a safe treatment.

Sunny on #9990

Botox injection really hurts but with topical anesthetic, a Botox procedure can be painless.

Even without a numbing agent, pain is minimal, and you may only feel a little pinch. Injections are very quick, you may not even notice when they happen.

Many people associate pain with Botox because of a fear of needles or bad memories of getting vaccines. But you Botox needles are tiny. In fact, they are about the same size needle that diabetics use to self-inject themselves with insulin. One common side effect of Botox is minimal bruising, which can be tender but will go away shortly.

Lots Ortiz on #27427

I tried Botox for my palmar hyperhidrosis. It worked for me. It was painful during the entire time of the procedure. After the procedure, my hands and fingers were completely numb. Maybe that’s because of the lidocaine. The numbness went away after few hours. Another side effect was, Botox in the hands caused temporary loss of fine motor skills. It started a week after Botox Injection and lasted for two weeks before it slowly got back to normal. It was difficult to even hold a pen, press a button in the elevator, or combing my hair. But I got relief from my severe palmar HH for six good months.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Botox injections
Your information:

Skip to toolbar