Breast Impacts and Iontophoresis

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Rachel on #5793

Hi all

I have been using an iontophoresis machine for the last 7 years. It's always worked perfectly providing I use it consistently.

I have just had breast implants and I can't find anything on the internet to say whether it's safe to continue using the machine. I definitely need and want to, but am a bit scared to try without some confirmation that it will be okay.

Does anyone have experience in this?

judith on #6097

hi
        I thought I'm the only experiencing this kind of scenario .For the last 18 months I have agonizing over weather to buy one of these machines. I was thinking its a lot of money to spend for it not to work. Now i just think why did I not do it sooner. I have been using this machine for just over 2 weeks now and my sweaty hands and feet and nearly completely dry. Though it is less expensive but I really love this machine it helps me a lot in terms of my sweats.

danica on #6137

Excessive sweating is the primary problem that i have been worrying in my whole life ,i have sweaty armpits and palms. Though sometimes in the meeting i was embarrassed to shake hands. But with the used of this iontophoresis product it controls my excessive sweaty arms and palms. I can say worry no more!must try it and your life will change.

chelsey on #6639

Hi,
        I’ve been sweating for as long as i can remember. It’s so depressing & i have absolutely no social life b/c of it. Everyone says drysol works but frankly, it’s not worth it. The burning is terrible, I couldn’t sleep & it makes your underarms all dry & your skin peels! Using this actually made me more depressed b/c i often thought “why me” and “everyone else just uses regular deodorant.” I fed up with this & I’m just going to get my sweat glands removed. i thought about botox but not appealing to have to keep going back or knowing that it “decreases” sweating not “eliminates.” I’m to the point where I want my sweating completely gone! It’s ruined my life! I’d just like to live the life I haven’t been able to because of it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Breast Impacts and Iontophoresis
Your information:

Skip to toolbar