Buying a second hand iontophoresis machine

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Ben Sullivan on #3825

Hi, I have not started any treatment yet for my feet.

They sweat excessively in shoes, about two years, and the hospital has recommended using iontophoresis but die to the nature of my job I can't afford these initial treatment schedule that comes free with the NHS

So basically I don't know if it will work

Was thinking about buying a second hand machine, I can see a few online, but is it better splashing out on a more expensive machine?

I just don't want to spend a lot if the treatment won't work for me

Thanks

• Participant
        Molly Victor on #3850

Ben,

I may have some insight on second hand options. I'm not sure how if this site offers private messaging as I'm having some web issues. Let me know if you know how. Thanks.

• Participant
        Ben Sullivan on #3909

Hi Molly. Sorry, I've been away for work. I actually went ahead and bought a machine that was in perfect condition, and it seems to be starting to work ๐Ÿ™‚

Greg on #5523

Hi Ben, wondering if the second hand machine you bought worked and if you're ready to sell it on?

Cal on #4461

Hi Ben,

I've got an iontophoresis machine for sale if you are interested. It is drionics and has served me well. I don't need it anymore. It would be a lot cheaper if you would but a second hand, isn't it? It is modern looking unit with a digital read out and buttons. You put in the area of your treatment and the computer will calculate the rest of the process.

The unit is powered by either an AC power adapter or battery. This makes this unit portable and easy to use in any environment. It is rated for hospitals, clinics, and home users. The simplicity of running this machine makes it a great choice.

-Cal

Alexandra White on #5103

Hi Cal,

Is your machine still available?

Thanks
          Alexandra

Vivek on #4604

Hi, I want to buy second hand iontophoresis machine. If any one want to sell please let me know.

Thanks

• Participant
        ELC on #4701

Hi folks,

I have an second hand iontophoresis machine (an idromed 5 ps).

I bought it in highschool. Didn't use it much and it's just been sitting in storage.
        I don't need it any more, but don't want to chuck it out (it was really expensive at the time!)

I'd be happy to give it to someone for free, ideally covering the cost of postage (i live in Australia).

Let me know if you are interested ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers
        Ellie

Alexandra White on #5102

Hi Ellie,
          I am sorry if I am bombarding you with messages, I am trying to get in touch with you but these messages don't seem to be sending! I would absolutely like your machine if still available please?

Many thanks.

Andrew J Pierce on #5710

Hey if anybody is looking for a used machine, I have a very nice one with all the attachments. I paid $950 for it new. I Just don't use it that often but it definately did work! it's in perfect condition — Can send pictures if anybody is interested. email me @ [email protected] .

Aziza on #24956

Hi,
        My daughter is 15 years old and sheโ€™s suffering from Hyperhidrosis. I need to try the machine before I try other options. I would love to have a machine if itโ€™s available.
        Thank you,
        Aziza

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Buying a second hand iontophoresis machine
Your information:

Skip to toolbar