Dealing with excessive sweating with sweatproof undershirt

Melvin on #8522

Whether you work indoors or outdoors, it’s crucial to stay dry and feel confident throughout the day. So as you shop for sweat-friendly clothes, look for these features:

1. Choose fabrics that absorb sweat. Cotton is the best one to absorbs moisture as do performance fabrics found in athletic wear.
        2. Wear breathable fabrics. Linen has a loose weave, which makes it an excellent fabric option for hot climates. Light wool, cotton, hemp, and linen are breathable materials that allow the free flow of air to your skin.
        3. Wear loose clothing. Tight clothes restrict air circulation. Loose-fitting clothing is suitable for summer weather because it allows air to flow to and away from your skin.
        4. Lastly, wear light layers. A 100% cotton undershirt worn to absorb excess sweat ensures that your shirt stays relatively dry. The best one I've used so far is Thompson Tee undershirt.

G. Seal on #8683

Thank you for the article. I’ve suffered from hyperhidrosis since I was 18 years old. I spent summers in too-warm hoodies and deodorants that irritated my skin. The deep embarrassment and discomfort caused by wet armpits had influenced almost every aspect of my life. From low physical self-esteem to feeling limited in my shopping choices, overacting sweating has always been on my mind.

Enter this Thompson Tee undershirt. I was skeptical, to be sure. Upon receiving the shirt, I realized it was meant to fit tightly. It’s not too small, but it’s definitely tight enough that I could not wear it alone, oh well, that is why it is called undershirt in the first place. I would say that this thing does it’s job! It fits nicely under my arms, it’s a pleasant feeling that helps – I tend to sweat more when my underarms are cold because of wet clothing.

It is seriously life-changing and I cannot wait to buy more shirts and re-assess my wardrobe!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Dealing with excessive sweating with sweatproof undershirt
Your information:

Skip to toolbar