Deodorant without aluminum

Barry Chang on #8444

Hi folks!

I am having problem regarding armpit sweats. I have noticed over the past three months or so that no matter what kind of deodorant I use, I still sweat like hell. And with that sweat comes stains on my shirts, which are about to ruin a few of my nicer dark shirts. All of the mainstream brands of deodorant I know has aluminum. Has anyone found a decent all-natural deodorant that doesn't contain aluminum? I have been wearing undershirts since high school. They don't seem to offer much resistance and help at this point. Is there an acceptable alternative?

-Bar

Java Man on #8635

As far as I know, deodorants do not contain aluminum. Antiperspirants did.

Jhenny on #9047

My little sister gave me a bottle of Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant, and I loved that it actually worked! I have tried tons of natural deodorants without much luck. Usually they do not last the day, or seems you still stink no matter what. This one seems to actually do the job. It's not very girly smelling to me, but I still don't mind the smell. I've been using this deodorant for about 10 months now. I really love it. It is sweet bliss, which is not bad, but definitely not apple as advertised. I think you should also try it.

Chris on #9077

Unless you are allergic to aluminum then you don't need aluminum free deodorant.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Deodorant without aluminum
Your information:

Skip to toolbar