Dry Dry antiperspirant is the best available remedy from sweating

• Participant
        Dmitry Khodartsevich on #3422

To be honest everything what i tryed before Dry Dry didn't help me. Recently i have tried this remedy from sweating, it call Dry Dry (LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR). I bought it from this seller and i would say this is what i look for whole my life. Only thing is manufacturer tells it need to applicate once per week, for me it doesn't work i have use it every three days. Try this this is for sure best lotion on market.

Marissa Collins on #3633

Dmitry, did you experience any side effects while using it in frequency of every three days?

Eric on #4303

If you really have a problem in sweating, then you should know that it can only be eliminated with the help of medication. No cosmetics – including Dry Dry – can eliminate the cause of the problem. Antiperspirants aimed at neutralizing the manifestations of this problem. They “work” by clogging sweat glands and thus preventing the withdrawal of fluid from the body. From a medical point of view, such effect on the body cannot be considered safe.

To reduce sweating, you should avoid or lessen your intake of coffee and chocolate, soft drinks, alcohol, fried, spicy and sweets. These substances contribute to the rapid formation of sebum and sweat, also give them an unpleasant smell.

Shane on #4655

Never heard about Dry Dry, but I've struggled to find a deodorant/antiperspirant that kept me dry during the summer in Texas, especially in those moments where I'm getting into the car after it's been locked up all day in the sun or when someone wants to get married in the summer outside like this is the Pacific Northwest and not Texas.

I've tried Degree, Secret, a few other brands that I can't remember. Anyway, this does the trick. Done experimenting, found the answer, Dove Spray! This is perfect! It has a nice fragrance and dry out quickly. I've tried both the nourished beauty scent as well as the sensitive skin scent. Both works well.

Kana on #5379

I suggest you to try Dove antiperspirant instead. Especially the one called “invisible”! Dove has always made the best deodorant but this spray is amazing. Don’t waste your time trying Degree, Dry Dry or the others. This stuff really feels clean and smells great. Anyway I did try Secret and Degree spray version but they sucked. I have used these Dove sprays since they came out. My only advice is to not be very heavy handed when spraying it.

brenda on #6628

Hi everyone!
        I sweat under my armpits so much I try to wear loose clothing and black shirts to cover it but people and classmates still notice. At school I just try to think about not sweating and I keep my arm on my desk so air will get to it. But when I go to lunch I can't help it. It's affected my personal life, and confidence in me. I have tried every deodorant out there possible. And nothing works!!!I hate it so much it feels like I am into the stage of embarrassment. Help?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Dry Dry antiperspirant is the best available remedy from sweating
Your information:

Skip to toolbar