Facial Problem

david on #6829

hi,
        Sweating is the body's natural way of cooling itself through evaporation. It's a necessary evil, not just a hassle. I've never been a sweaty guy in any area other than my face/head. That changed when I started using some effective products that is prescribe by my physician. Preventing the sweat from coming out on your face simply creates a dam; it's still got to go SOMEWHERE. I've started sweating in places I've never sweat before; my back (lower back especially, I can feel it trickle down occasionally), feet, legs, palms. I even had droplets of sweat forming & running down my forearms at one point. Now I don't sweat all these other places at once, mind you. These are just the various locations it's popped up at different times. It's a small price to pay in my opinion, & I'd much rather do that since they're places that aren't typically visible. If you're going to try or any other product to decrease facial sweating, just be aware of this potential consequence. And always asked your physician.

Beny on #8826

I think it is a good idea for you to make an appointment with your doctor. They can help determine if your sweating is actually due to a medical condition, which could be serious. If they determines that your sweating is not related to another medical condition, they can help you figure out the best treatment option for your facial sweating. Oral medications known as anticholinergics decrease sweating over your entire body but they have known side effects. Hyperhidrosis surgery to remove sweat glands is another treatment option for hyperhidrosis, although it’s primarily used for excessive sweating from the armpits.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Facial Problem
Your information:

Skip to toolbar