For Palmar Hyperhidrosis!

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

Golden on #9667

Hi guys. I suffered myself badly and tried almost everything. Now I have the way to controll this condition. Get in touch as i think i could help you. (Works only for Palmar hyperhidrosis.

Chris on #9866

I would love to know as nothing has ever worked for my handstand I’m so depressed because of it

Patty on #10451

For those with severe cases of hyperhidrosis, surgery may be necessary in order to cure the excessive sweating that impacts daily life. For those with excessing hand sweating, Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy (ETS) is the most appropriate cure. It is completely safe and effective. With a high success rate, many individuals with palmar hyperhidrosis have been able to return to normal life. Patients are released to go home the same day and can return to their daily routine shortly.

Meliza on #10876

Hello Golden,

First of all, you had a great name.

I hope you don't mind sharing your “secrets” to manage palmar hyperhidrosis? I have been suffering from this since I was fifteen. I also suffered from depression because of this. There are times I do not want to go out and socialize. I was constantly searching for the remedy, I have tried all the alternatives and medicines that can (hopefully) manage it but I had no luck.

I am now 21, I am still searching for the way to control and manage it. I hope you could help me.

Sincerely,
        Meliza

Juvy Morales on #12061

I believe the most effective topical treatment for palmoplantar hyperhidrosis is 20 percent aluminum chloride hexahydrate in Drysol. Aluminum chloride is known to obstruct sweat pores and induce atrophy of secretory cells within the sweat glands.  Patients should apply the agent to the dry skin every night until desired result is achieved, at which point maintenance therapy is instituted and frequency of applications can be spread out over time in some patients. The morning after an overnight treatment, patients should wash away residual aluminum chloride and apply topical baking soda to prevent skin irritation.

Travis Blake on #22084

Hello…I am thinking about using iontophoresis treatment. What do you think about that? They recommend me the Dermadry device. Any feedback?

Mary Jane on #23235

How do you know if you have palmar hyperhidrosis?

Allan Grange on #24546

Hi. I am 20 years old. I would say that I do generally sweat a lot more than the average person. I've been having episodes for the past few years however where I will start profusely sweating throughout my whole body when I am in random social situations. I will be standing somewhere and all of a sudden it is like a nerve gets triggered or something and causes the sweating. It is really embarrassing.  It could be anxiety related but still I wouldn't think that anxiety could cause the amount that I sweat when this happens. Sweat will literally start dripping from my face and neck and I can feel sweat running down my stomach and back. It is crazy.

Jerome Cheng on #27540

I'm 36 now and my Palmar Hyperhidrosis is a lot better now compared to when I was in my teen age years.
        Now, I was able to handle my social anxiety better by doing yoga and meditation. And stress levels have reduced. This resulted in a hugely noticeable reduction in hand sweating.
        I am now able to do what I love doing, like playing piano and guitar. I am now able to socialize with my colleagues without the embarrassing sweaty hands.
        I also recommend antihydral and Sweatblock that work best for my palms in highly stressful situations. When I know I will have a hectic and busy schedule the following day, I would apply
        antihydral and/or Sweatblock a night before for better effects.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: For Palmar Hyperhidrosis!
Your information:

Skip to toolbar