Hybresis Iontophoresis System

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Leons on #1446

Has anyone tried this? Hybresis info

Looks like a special type of iontophoresis, done with a device that uses skin patches instead of water trays. Personally, I think this looks great, especially in terms of portability. Still, I wonder if it produces results that can match standard iontophoresis. The description says that Hybresis can deliver ions into the skin, but there's no saying that it is recommended for hyperhidrosis patients.

So, what do you think? If you ask me, it would be great if this could be used as some kind of handy sweat-stopper in emergency situations (like travel, and so on…)

Elena V. on #1462

Looks like a lovely little gadget, but I failed to find any useful information on this online – I mean, couldn't find anything connecting it to hyperhidrosis or standard iontophoresis. Maybe it would be the best if you wrote to the company directly and asked them?
        Also ask if there is a return money guarantee if the device doesn't help you! (That should at least prompt them to be honest with you about Hybresis efficiency.) 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Hybresis Iontophoresis System
Your information:

Skip to toolbar