I introduce myself my name is Loic, I’m 25 years old and I am French guys.
I have been sweating a lot since forever and that as temperatures exceed 15 degrees.
I sweat hands, feet, buttocks, crotch, back and face. oddly if I have to compare to the rest, I do not sweat a lot of armpits.
For research this can be useful :
– I am color-blind
– I have a baldness start
– Being young, I had problems with my tonsils (I had to work to get them removed, but it's better). I have seen in studies that large tonsils can be a sign of hyperhidrosis.
– I have a fragile intestinal transit
but also, I feel I always have a warm body (my wife often tells me)
– In winter I often have blue hands, it's better with age (blood circulation problem).
– Unfortunately after 30 minutes playing football I have calf cramps, certainly lack of minerals, even if I drink a lot (I sweat legs too).
– I am asthmatic, allergic to pollen and mites
At home, hyperhidrosis is certainly genetic, because it comes from my great maternal father, my mother. Then my brothers and sister and my 2 year old son are already sweating a lot. Small precision my great maternal father is also color-blind (my brothers too), this may be related …
For me it's very difficult because the sweat enormously of the buttocks prevents me from getting dressed as I wish, no costmues, I put jeans or jeans shorts because it is the only matter with which we hardly see.
It prevents me from doing the job I want, it's impossible for me to work in contact with other people
Doctors in France do not take this seriously and it's difficult.
The only solution for me is the drugs but there are too many negative effects.
I am interested in treatment with genetic modification
I am waiting for your opinion