I am free from hyperhidrosis

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

Sandra bogia on #8483

What a great testimony…
        My mane is Sandra bogia, I am from USA. I have been suffering hyperhidrosis from birth and it has been disgusting and embarrassing, I have suffer for this all through my life until I meet a doctor online who have helped a lot of people worldwide…I contacted him and tell him my problem and he gave me instructions and a herbal medication to use and after 2 weeks of using his herbal medications I was totally heal and free from the disease….I am not living a hoppy and social life ones again in my life…I am so excited…

MaryJane on #8637

Hi, First of all I wanted to congratulate you for being free from excessive sweating. Can you share the website of the online doctor that cure your hyperhidrosis? I am suffering from this too. I am from England. I have this problem since I was sixteen (if my memory serves me right). I am now twenty eight. Twelve long years and I tried all the alternative solution I found online but still no improvement. I hope you can help me. What sort of things did you do? Who is this doctor? Is he/she free of service? Please share. Thank you.

Elana on #9200

Would u be kind enough to share dr name and site ?!

James mattock on #9560

Why bother posting this if you do not even share the details?

Annie on #10686

I am free from excessive sweating, too. I had Botox. I hope this is permanent. Can you share yours too?

Carel on #11586

I am also free from excessive swaeting. I used drysol. (Drysol), a prescription-strength version of aluminum chloride. It is applied just before bedtime 2 to 3 nights in a row, then roughly once a week thereafter to maintain improvement. Use as directed by your doctor.This treatment works reasonably well for many patients whose problem is excessive underarm sweating, but it is not satisfactory for most of those with palm and sole sweating.

The main side effect of Drysol is irritation, which can sometimes, but not always, be overcome by making sure the skin is dry before application and letting the medicine dry completely afterwards. Also, reducing the frequency of use or applying anti-inflammatory drugs, such as lotions containing a corticosteroid may help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: I am free from hyperhidrosis
Your information:

Skip to toolbar