I would like to learn more about Iontophoresis Face Masks

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        JennyDale on #1353

Hi, looking for info on iontophoresis face masks. I searched through the forum here, but no one else wrote about using one. From what I know, Hidrex produces face masks, and I also saw something about face masks that are compatible with Hidrex and Idromed. (Or maybe it is that Hidrex masks are compatible with Idromed, too?) Please share if you know of any other masks for excessive head sweating.

What I'm most interested in are testimonials. Using a face mask seems very risky when so many people get dry and cracked skin from iontophoresis. I mean, if iontophoresis can be painful for hands, isn't it going to be even worse on my face?

Well, just some random paranoid thoughts. I would like to be rid of these fears…

• Participant
        Casper on #1354

I bet I talked about this earlier here, or at least I mentioned it. Yes, as you said, Hidrex produces those. It's possible that they can also be plugged into Idromed. Never bought or used a face mask myself, but I read the booklet which says that the use of face mask is only possible in manual mode, and I think the recommended device to use it with is Hidrex PSP 1000.

It makes sense since you will want a pulsed current machine which allows for milder iontophoresis treatments.

There's a downloadable Hidrex iontophoresis user manual where everything is explained into details. Look it up! 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: I would like to learn more about Iontophoresis Face Masks
Your information:

Skip to toolbar