Iontophoresis and aluminum toxicity

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Ehricka on #3441

I've been using Idromed 5PC for about 4 years now. When I did my treatments everyday, or at least 6 days a week after the initial two-week period, my hands completely stopped sweating, I would alternate every 5 days switching the positive electrode between right and left hand. I was able to get married last year and not sweat from my hands one bit. That's the good news, but here is one side effect I have noticed happens when I do a lot of treatments – I get anxious.

Lately, I have been feeling EXTREMELY anxious and have decided to stop treatments to see if my anxiety subsides. After doing some research online, and discovered one of the symptoms of heavy metal toxicity is anxiety/nervousness. I’m wondering if I have aluminum toxicity due to using the Idromed almost every day for more than a year? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Jacob John Du on #3686

You are right. One cause of anxiety is metal toxicity. I suggest that you consult a doctor or physician. The first step in treating any heavy metal toxicity is to identify the toxic elements and begin the removal process. Symptoms will often begin to improve within weeks or even days of commencing treatment. Although complete cure is possible still many people suffer the effects of toxicity for extended periods of time. Some of the damage, for instance to the liver or brain, may not be fully reversible. Others find that their food intolerances will not be completely remedied. Only time will answer that question.

Lucy on #3736

Ehricka,

I have no expertise on this, but if that were the case for steels and metal, what about the dangers of cooking meals in stainless steel? At least with iontophoresis, there is a cloth over the electrodes, and your hands or feet are not in direct contact with the electrodes.

Also, what about people who work in aluminium and steel factories? Have they been known to have major health issues? What about those people who drink water treated with aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride? I don’t think there are other metals that can be used for the electrodes instead.
        Lucy

Piyiotis on #3742

Hello, i am using the Idromed with aluminum electrodes for 5 years and I am really worried. Any news?

SamC on #5868

Has anyone become anemic from the metal toxicity? For me I think I may have exacerbated it. Any thoughts?

Sam C on #5870

Hello,
        I had success with iontophoresis during my 10.5 months of use but then developed heavy metal poisoning that lead to anemia which I am slowly recovering from and am about to get chelation therapy to rid the excess metals in my body. I guess everyone's bodies respond differently and for me it has been a nightmare. Since stopping its use all my sweating has come back. Going forward having sweaty palms and soles is the least of my worries.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Iontophoresis and aluminum toxicity
Your information:

Skip to toolbar