Iontophoresis for dry underarms

Ashley Allyson on #5876

I`ve had excessive sweating of the underarms since puberty. I am now 36 and it helped the development of my personality and had a strong negative effect on my social life .I had tried almost everything to control my sweating .I read about Botox which for me was very expensive. Then I did some research about Iontophoresis and it had a very high rate of success with getting people dry and keeping them dry .I decided to order iontophoresis machine and following the manual. I did treatments every day for about 30 minutes on the evening of the seventh day I noticed that my underarms were much less sweat and two days later I was completely dry! I never believed it could happen, but it did! It’s been five years now since I maintain this treatment regularly once a week .

Steph on #11142

Iontophoresis did not work for me. Initially my skin was not bothered but once I was down to once a week treatments my skin looked like it was burned. It was really uncomfortable. I continued using it for a couple months but saw no difference. Three weeks seems like long enough to test it out risk free but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and that cost me a lot. I am really disappointed to have spent money for nothing but even more disappointed that I am still dealing with the same sweating as always.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Iontophoresis for dry underarms
Your information:

Skip to toolbar