iontophoresis machine

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        NINA ARKUS on #4386

Hey there ! I recently ordered iontophoresis machine and I want to know who used those machines? does it helps? who else struggles with hyperhidrosis and can't find a solution?

Robert on #4441

Hi Nina,

Everyone sweats, but some people sweat more than others. People who frequently experience excessive or constant sweating for no apparent reason may have a condition called hyperhidrosis disorder. Iontophoresis is one type of treatment that can be used to relieve symptoms of this condition. People with hyperhidrosis may undergo several iontophoresis sessions per week, each lasting about 20 to 40 minutes.

I think this is the right place for your question:

Iontophoresis Forum

-Bob

Robert on #4440

Hi Nina,

I think this is the right place for your question:

Iontophoresis Forum

-Bob

Adel on #4486

A couple of weeks ago, I was offered an opportunity to try an Iontophoresis machine for my Hyperhidrosis. The makers of the R.A. Iontophoresis device loaned me a prescription machine- the MD-1a Galvanic Unit!

Although I knew the machine was safe, I couldn’t help fearing that I would somehow be electrocuted and pass out once the power button was switched on. Funny huh? I could feel knots in my stomach and my breathing was fast. I was really nervous.

During the first treatment, my husband was responsible for working the device and changing the level of mA. He counted to three and he turned the machine on.

Whew- I was okay!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: iontophoresis machine
Your information:

Skip to toolbar