Iontophoresis machines and international voltage

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Cristane on #2210

Hi.

I have a question about ordering iontophoresis machines online. I live in continental EU and I do not know which machines I can use considering that voltage and electricity networks differ from one country to another. I think I should be safe if I order Hidrex iontophoresis machine because they are manufactured in Germany, but I would like to know what my other choices are. What I am looking for is a machine that provides good iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis but is not extremely costly and has pulsed current. And works on european voltage. Which one would you recommend? Thanks.

• Participant
        Twinkle on #2212

Voltage issue can be settled very easily. Just buy a simple voltage converter that transforms your household's electrical current into the type that is required by your iontophoresis machine. 🙂

These converters are pretty cheap and can be bought all over the world, so I think you're set and I wish you best of luck in getting rid of sweaty hands through iontophoresis. 😉

And another thing: Hidrex and Idromed come with 3-pin(UK) or 2-pin(US) plugs. Hidrex machines also work on two types of voltage (110V and 240V) even without converter. Idromed machines need a converter if they are to be used in US, Canada, Japan… If you're in Europe, I think both of these will work fine for you. Fischer, on the other hand, is probably set for American market…

About iontophoresis devices recommendations, you can also check reviews and info here: hyperhidrosisnetwork.com/category/hyperhidrosis-products/iontophoresis-devices/

Or look here: Top iontophoresis devices

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Twinkle. Reason: added another link
Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Iontophoresis machines and international voltage
Your information:

Skip to toolbar