Iontophoresis not working completely

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

The cursed on #6825

I use Iontophoresis to help with my sweaty hands and feet it works well even when I'm running I sweat from my chest and other places now even my skin is peeling due to the dryness! Well right now it's cold I dunno if it'll work in summer. But here is the problem when I'm holding my gaming controller or just clenching hands for some minutes my hands get clammy! Not dripping like without Iontophoresis at least but where does that sweat come from if my pores are blocked due to Iontophoresis?.

Numb on #7896

I think your machine works properly. If you experience increased sweating when you first start iontophoresis keep trying and you will most likely see good results. Most people who claim that iontophoresis did increase their sweating at first say it eventually did lead to a reduction in sweat. It is not clear why some people experience a worsening of symptoms after beginning iontophoresis but it doesn’t seem to impact the effectiveness of the treatment over time. If you still experiencing a worsening of your hyperhidrosis symptoms after several use of iontophoresis it is best to talk to your doctor so you can form a plan of action. If iontophoresis does not work for you, there are other effective treatments for for sweaty hands and sweaty feet.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Iontophoresis not working completely
Your information:

Skip to toolbar