Iontophoresis on feet = more sweating on hands

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Ben Sullivan on #3910

Hi folks, as I said in my other thread, a couple of weeks back I bought an iontophoresis machine for my feet.

I'm now into my second week of doing it, and whilst the sweating on my feet seems to be starting to reduce, I suddenly have very bad sweating on my hands.

Now, I've NEVER had any problems with my hands.

I assume it's my body just trying to level itself out, but it's got pretty bad (even trouble keeping grip of my computer mouse at work)

Has anyone else experiened something like this?

Sarah on #3976

In my experience the result of the treatment is pretty good even though it might not be same for everyone.
        I can go a couple of weeks without treatment without any setback, and after that I'll start feeling a difference but it's not dramatic.
        The most I've been without treatment in these 3 years was for a month and half where my machine wasn't working. By the end of it I was definitely sweating and pretty anxious, but I've recovered my 100% dryness a couple of weeks after with intensive sessions.
        It really takes a few weeks to months to actually get consistent results. Don't get discouraged if you suddenly start sweating! Try the treatment on your hands! Keep up with the treatments for a few weeks, and then you'll be able to go weeks without it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Iontophoresis on feet = more sweating on hands
Your information:

Skip to toolbar