Laser Botox Treatments

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

Elena V. on #1174

I found some information on this online, and it seems fairly new (or at least I've never heard of it before!)
        Apparently there is a way to apply Botox to palms with lasers – an alternative to the usual injections Botox treatments, and it should be equally effective in treating palmar hyperhidrosis.

More information in the video.

While not being into Botox myself, it seemed like a good thing to share with the community. I'm sure many would like to take a Botox treatment without injections… but it would be useful to first find out more about the procedure (since lasers aren't a kid's toy either.)
        If anyone has more information on how to stop sweaty hands with this, you're welcome to enlighten us! 🙂

• Participant
        Lucas on #1178

As someone who had Botox treatments for axillary hyperhidrosis in the past, I'm really excited about this! 😯
        Unfortunately, this is the first time I hear about this type of hyperhidrosis treatment, and at the moment I am trying to find more information online, without any real success. Even at the Alma Lasers official website, this here is the best piece of information I could find. It seems that Laser Botox treatment is very, very new. Maybe in the future we'll hear more about it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Laser Botox Treatments
Your information:

Skip to toolbar