Lifestyle habits

Vena on #6706

hi,
        An intense body odour is a problem that isn't often discussed, but is one that should be. You may unknowingly offend others; if you're aware of your own body odour, you may feel self-conscious. Take measures to combat body odour with diet and lifestyle habits. What you eat and don't eat may contribute to the intensity of your body's natural scent. Over relying on processed foods and not eating enough plant-based foods, such as fresh vegetables, legumes and fruit, can contribute to body odor, as you're missing out on the natural detoxifying effects these foods have. Hope this would help. Thanks.

joey on #6757

Hi,
        I have had the problem of sweaty armpits for at least a year now. It makes it really difficult in my everyday life. I feel really embarrassed about it and often find myself wearing black which is depressing because I’m a naturally bubbly person. I know I need to go to the doctors but I’m worried about what the cause of it might be. It is really getting my down because no one else seems to have this problem. I've tried lots of things but nothing works. Spoke to my gp and within 2 months was booked in for the botox injections which I had yesterday. I know they take around a week to kick in so fingers crossed Please help – what should I do? Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Lifestyle habits
Your information:

Skip to toolbar