How to make Iontophoresis machine in India

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

Kamal Bandopadhyay on #3967

Hi Rohit/Geeks (who knows how to make it at home),

I have Hyperhidrosis and I'm suffering since my birth from Palm n Feet sweating. I'm 36 yrs now and upon research I found the above article and also learnt how to make it from youtube. I have only one simple query here about the battery to be used :

1) I have pasted the snaps of the battery I got from a shop (It says 12EB, I don't know if thats equivalent to 12 volts). Let me know if I can use this battery to create the machine.
        2) If the above one is wrong, please let me know the specifications of the battery which I can buy in INDIA as the above Lantern 12 V battery is not available in India.
        3) Everyone asks what is the AH I require for 12 Volts battery, as all batteries are 12 volts with different AH mentioned like 7 AH, 7.2 AH , 7.5 AH, 5AH etc. So please let me know that as well.
        4) Do I specifically have to search for a battery which is Mercury free. Kindly let me know the Full Specifications of the battery so that I keep hunting in shops to get the equivalent battery for Lantern 12 V.

Regards
        Kamal
        Email : [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: How to make Iontophoresis machine in India
Your information:

Skip to toolbar