miraDry now available in more countries!

Posted In: MiraDry Forum

• Participant
        Lucas on #1969

So far, miraDry was available only in the few countries outside U.S. – Japan, Korea and Canada.
        Well, I just found out on miraDry website that this is no longer the case! Now, several more countries have physicians who offer this hyperhidrosis treatment for underarms.

The complete list now goes like this:
        U.S.
        Canada
        UK
        Netherlands
        Norway
        Sweden
        Japan
        (and I'm guessing Korea is still an option, too.)

So, basically, the number of European countries is increasing, and I hope that miraDry will continue to spread until it's available worldwide. On their website you can search for the physicians near you.

I hope this helps some of you who plan to get rid of excessive sweat with miraDry. 😉

Rockstone on #1978

Thanks, that's cool to know! I'm in Netherlands, so it's good to hear that we're finally getting more hyperhidrosis treatment choices! Do you happen to know if they have more plans to spread to other countries as well? I have a friend who has a lot of problems with axillary excessive sweat who lives in Finland. I hope that the fact miraDry availability is spreading on the north means that soon other countries will get miraDry as well.

At the moment I am using iontophoresis for sweaty hands, but I don't have a way to efficiently treat my sweaty underarms, so miraDry sounds like an answer to me – can't wait to get it done!

Mike Lopez on #5195

I want too know more about this

Deborah on #5556

When will miradry come to South Africa and which doctor I must contact for the procedure of removing excess sweeting under the arms? Thank you!

Tash on #6315

I'd also like to know when it will be available in South Africa. Every time I sent an enquiry on the website all I get back is there are currently no plans to bring it to South Africa which is very frustrating. There is a great number of people suffering daily with no other viable treatment options and MiraDry would truly be a godsend. It's just cruel at this point to withhold a life-changing treatment like this from people based on geography.

Sara on #5716

Hi

I'm from Namibia,Windhoek. I would like to know when the miradry treatment be available in Namibia?
        Africa is very hot during most months of the year especially in the southern part if africa as it is mostly hot and dry most of the year so this treatment will get many patients in Namibia and help us with this embarrassing issue of sweating and odour to ourselves and people around us forever.
        May God help you make this machine available to us as we are here to help each other.

Thanks.

Andre on #12226

MiraDry is being used across the world and it change the lives of thousands of men and women suffering from hyperhidrosis. And some of you might ask: Does miraDry hurt?

The answer is no, and yes. As microwave heat energy is used for this treatment, there is an element of discomfort. However, the one that administer it apply a topical anesthetic cream prior to the treatment, so any unpleasant sensations can be minimized. You need to find a practitioner that can make your experience as comfortable as possible here. Someone that will advise you on all aspects of the miraDry procedure prior to your miraDry session.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: miraDry now available in more countries!
Your information:

Skip to toolbar