Miradry treatment is one of the best option

Posted In: MiraDry Forum

gwen on #6881

Take measures to combat body odor with diet and lifestyle habits. What you eat and don't eat may contribute to the intensity of your body's natural scent. If you're experiencing excessive underarm sweating, ordinary over-the-counter deodorants won't work, no matter how often you apply them. You might have some area success with antiperspirants that have a high concentration of aluminum chloride, which binds to, and therefore blocks, sweat glands, but at times even that isn't enough. Miradry treatment is one of the best options in terms in blocking the odor and heavy sweats this is an effective way in treating hyperhidrosis. Hope this would help. Thanks.

Adora on #7448

MiraDry is now FDA-approved to prevent underarm hair growth as well as sweating. It is a great advantage, and yes, one of the best option, however, although a second MiraDry treatment could deliver optimal results, I've decided not to get it—I just don't want to go through the discomfort again. I felt the sharp, shooting pains emanate from beneath my arms. The area had doubled in size due to swelling, with black and blue marks from the injections. There were also a couple of lumps under my arms along with some tolerable pains in the area that lasted for about three weeks.

Myrna on #9798

On the contrary, I think MiraDry is the last resort when it comes to treating excessive sweating because of the side effects. It is true that you will achieve relevant amount of reduction in sweating in one to two treatments. But you must have a high tolerance to pain because it is really painful. You will also experience underarm swelling, redness, and tenderness lasting for several days.

Louie on #11143

It has been three months since my procedure. The doctor who did the procedure was absolutely amazing. She injected my armpits to numb them and the whole procedure took about thirty minutes. She set the machine to the highest level. I applied ice for the next 24-48 hours to help with the swelling.

It was uncomfortable the day off due to the swelling but very little pain as I was still numb. The next day it felt like a had a terrible sunburn in my armpits and was pretty uncomfortable but by day 3-4 the pain was pretty much gone. Swelling remained for the next week and I did get some lumps that eventually went away. Now I do not wear deodorant 99% of the time. I’m super happy with the results and will decide next summer if I want to have a second procedure done.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Miradry treatment is one of the best option
Your information:

Skip to toolbar