Molecular hydrogen

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        josho massai on #4381

Hello,

I'm 46 and I have HH since my childhood. I have tried everything and at the end I had ETS at 30. I feel much better despite of compensatory sweetings however it is very frustrating when it's hot. I thought that it remains till the end of my life but 2 months ago I have read an article about molecular hydrogen pills. I have bought it for my family for alkalizing and started to take it twice a day. After a few days I realized that my compensatory sweeting dropped and my mom who has HH as well reported that her palm sweeting has been decreased as well.
        I hope it will remain so. I suggest to give it a try.
        In private message I can give more information about molecular hydrogen and ordering.

atoy on #4418

Wow, it is intriguing! I know hydrogen to be the father of all other elements. The extremes of oxygen and hydrogen provide balance between oxidation and reduction, which is vital to life. I guess the most important and basic thing to know about molecular hydrogen is that it negates the toxicity of oxygen.

I have read that molecular hydrogen is an ideal antioxidant molecule for oxidative stress in the mitochondria due to its small size. It is one of the very few, if not only antioxidant molecules that can reach the inside of the mitochondria. Drinking H2-water stimulates energy metabolism as measured by O2 consumption and CO2 production.

Lisa on #24549

Hi

Could you give me as much information as you have about it and where I can order it? Thank you so much.

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Molecular hydrogen
Your information:

Skip to toolbar