Perfect Antiperspirant for Hyperhidrosis

Edwardo on #10095

I suffered from hyperhidrosis my entire life, and I am constantly looking for the best product to control my excessive sweating. Two weeks ago I bought Carpe Antiperspirant Hand Lotion. It's small and compact enough to fit inside my purse without it taking up too much space. I can say it is really effective. The only time it doesn't work is when I got really nervous, but that doesn't happen often. Downside is that it stops working after a few hours, probably around five hours.

Also when applying it, sometimes there is a white cast on your skin that makes it appear ashy and may get a little sticky, but that means there's a little too much product. After washing my hands, the cast and the stickiness is gone but the product still works.

Manuel on #10131

Hi Edwardo,

Carpe is a lotion for hands, isn't it? Can I use it underarm? I really have a bad sweating under my arms and it smells not nice. I've been trying several deodorant and antiperspirant but I had no luck, I still sweat profusely. Wondering if Carpe has antiperspirant made for underarms, I did some research and it seem they have none. Have you tried using Carpe in other parts of your body? I was hoping this would help me manage my underarm sweating and odor. It seems as if my whole body has smell. I can't stand it.

– Manuel

Christopher on #10132

get iontophoresis machine, use it a few times and be happy with dry hands, it works very well.
        Small things like chemical antiperspirants are just like defense, but not a cure. Someone recently mentioned about electro antiperspirant device here, you can try it.

James on #10310

There is no perfect antiperspirant. It actually depends on your body chemistry.

Bobby on #10641

Have you heard about Certain Dri? This antiperspirant really works for me, and lasts for 48 hours. I have dealt my whole life trying different antiperspirant deodorants since the age of twelve! Have tried other products such as Driclor however it did not suit me it really irritated my underarms.

I really love this antiperspirant in a sense that it keeps me dry all day. The downside is if you put it on at night, it itches so much, you won't be able to sleep. If you want to put it at night be sure to dry arm pits thoroughly using a hairdryer, it might help with the itching.

Jon on #10875

I bought this Gillette Clinical about two weeks ago and it works wonders! I did some research before buying it and it says the product provides prescription level perspiration control that’s basically equivalent to using a 6% Aluminum Chloride prescription antiperspirant. This allows anyone to remain dry all day long, no matter how intense your activity is. I swear this is true. It delivered their promise.

What I love the most about this product is that it also dries rather quickly so it can immediately get to work. It has great smell as well so you won't have to worry about body odor.

Anita on #11072

I sweat in a blizzard and have super sensitive skin. I cannot use drysol or Certain Dry because they burn my skin like a chemical burn and don't work all that great for me. I've tried so many antiperspirants that my cabinet is full of every brand on the market.

Now I am on day 2 of using Carpe and I am surprised! I'm dry, actually DRY! My shirt is not soaked!  I'm not burning nor tingling nor chafed!! It's a blooming miracle. It only takes a small pea sized amount and you rub it in your armpit, wait like 30 seconds and it's dry.

Jean on #11295

I guess if you're looking for the “perfect” antiperspirant for your hyperhidrosis, you cannot find it anywhere. There is no perfect as every person's underarm problem varies. The one that worked for me might not work for you because we have different body chemistry. If you find the one that suit your needs, in one way or another there will come a time where it will not work anymore because your body got used to it. Then you will need to find another again. I suggest you to go to a dermatologist as you might need more than an antiperspirant.

Grace on #11583

I tried the Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant with Pure Essential Oils. It has a classical combination of lavender and eucalyptus scent which I really love. The company claims it to be paraben-free. For me this is perfect. I am no longer have underarm sweating after about two weeks of use. You must try it, really worth the money. I also bought the Rose and Charcoal, but am not happy. So I switch back to this one.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Perfect Antiperspirant for Hyperhidrosis
Your information:

Skip to toolbar