Perfect undershirt for excessive sweating

alfie on #6866

hi,
        I was once a sweaty person. I used so many brands of undershirts. I keep trying less expensive undershirts, but the itsdri undershirt is fantastic and different the comfort is amazing and has been pleasantly surprised at how cool the undershirts keep me even when the weather heats up. Extremely comfortable and support and allows complete movement without any restriction. It doesn't hold odor and it keeps me comfortable all day long even if I work overtime.

Steven on #7768

For me, the best undershirt for sweating is Thompson Tee. It is undeniably simple but fashionable. I personally prefer the V-neck over the crew-neck design but they are both slim-fit to outline masculinity.
        I have since acquired three more Thompson tees and I wear them every day at work. I also still have my very first Thompson tee and it works the same as it did the first day I wore it. Shirt fits and feels great. Nice and soft. I'm finally able to wear my a lot of clothes I stopped wearing because the sweat would show too much.

Thomas on #8188

I have tried the one called “Ejis”. I think it is new in the market. It has a thin single layer that can prevent sweat from absorbing through your outer shirt layer. I have the white, black and grey versions. I bought these with their 100% money-back guarantee. I felt drier and more confident raising my hands in the air when I use the shirt. I feel pretty secure that this shirt isn’t going to let me down.

There are lots of options out there I think but it’s important to remember that sweat proof undershirts won’t necessarily stop you from sweating in the first place. You should also use an antiperspirant along with the shirt.

Jane Bush on #8378

I tried NUMI undershirts. It comes fitted with absorbent underarm sweat shield pads. They do help absorb sweat quite a bit. But I do still sweat through more often than not. Overall, these do help absorb the sweat. They fit true to size (they are meant to fit snug). These undershirts are kind of fancy – they’re thin, with a scoop neck, slim fit and laser-cut sleeves that make them practically invisible underneath your clothes. Under a uniform polo shirt, these look like a regular undershirt. They are a little pricey, but it’s worth it. NUMI undershirts come in three shades of nude which was designed to blend in with your skin tone.

Kyle K on #14461

I have thompson tee and it has been amazing. I love not being self-conscious about wet armpits! The shirt is super comfortable. I would say that it is 100% cotton, thick, and loose. Might sound like an overstatement, but it's literally changed my professional life and made me far more confident during my day to day activities. Totally worth the 30 bucks. No point I am trying anything else in my opinion.

Julie on #23939

Have you heard about Numi? It is a women’s sweat proof undershirt brand. It offers some of the best undershirts for women when it comes to styles, Numi’s selection includes scoop necks, crop tops, cap sleeves, 3/4 sleeve and long sleeve shirts, and mock neck sweaters. The price is high, however.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Perfect undershirt for excessive sweating
Your information:

Skip to toolbar